Isub & Isbug on Sigelei 50 v2 -- not working HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy79Z28

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2015
Long Island
I have several Isub and Isub G tanks using .5 ohm coils. When i put them on my Sigelei 50 watt boxes the boxes they do not regulate to the wattage I set to (example 10 watts) when i vape its like they are at a much much higher wattage and burn the cotton real fast. When I use them on my Isticks 30/50 or 100 they work fine. So what I am trying to say is the Sigelei's seem to work like an unregulated box when the Isubs are attached. Other tanks like my Tritan and my naultilus all work fine. Anyone else ever have a problem like this?

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
in earlier times, sometimes you'd find a mod using MEAN and another using RMS, and you get the problem where you vape at one wattage on one box, but you use a different wattage number on the other box because the numbers do not correspond.

I guess you just need to use a lower number when using the sigelei;

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
That is very odd have you emailed innokin with this issue if they don't know about it it would be good to let them know. The only issue I have had with my isub on the .5 ohm coil was trying to run it at 40 watts on my istick TC 40w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highest I took my 0.5s was 43w as I recall (~23w is normal), and that was only possible with the "push-pin trick".

Did you recoil a head with Ni? Stock Kanthal wont take that TC40's "full 40" in TC mode for long, I should think. Or do you mean you got it up to 40w in Power Mode?

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
innokin has no idea. Has to be something in the Sigelei mods 50 vr2. I have other mods as well and the isubs work fine on them. Also contacted Segelei they don't have an answer. Guess I have to live with it.

If you hadn't said it's only the iSub, I would have suspected a failed buck circuit. Oddness. :confused:

EthanThorn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2015
El Dorado KS
Highest I took my 0.5s was 43w as I recall (~23w is normal), and that was only possible with the "push-pin trick".

Did you recoil a head with Ni? Stock Kanthal wont take that TC40's "full 40" in TC mode for long, I should think. Or do you mean you got it up to 40w in Power Mode?
Power mode I know kanthal won't work in TC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread