PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Sigh my phone is refusing to let me order juice. :mad: :-x :cry::nah: Gonna have to pull out the computer later. I swear I have been trying to get a juice order in to yimmy for a month but something keeps going wrong. Dang phone.
:ohmy: ut-ohs :?: you betta fixes dat Ollie :laugh:
hope you're feeling better :wub:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Sigh my phone is refusing to let me order juice. :mad: :-x :cry::nah: Gonna have to pull out the computer later. I swear I have been trying to get a juice order in to yimmy for a month but something keeps going wrong. Dang phone.
Ollie is ordering juice,,,,,,,,,,,,

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
yimmey-hug_zpsc4834f91.jpg

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
OK I liked the first page and thats all the likin I can do so......................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything below this line is liked LOL

Moonie congrats on the win
Ollie welcome back
Sunny loved the graphic with the hand coming out of the mug....really cute...made me laugh
My hairy beast friend - what can I say ....your talent astounds me each and every time. Could you just send a smudge of that talent my way LOL...really your are a true artist and what a lovely thang to do....love you more for that
OBG Hugs babe and I wanna go on the gold hunt with ya
Moonie what an awesome pic for your mom hey. You and your sister look a lot alike. and your welcome,,,,not a winner though - bummer
Hey Maxi, ? for ya.....Do you wear your hat when its 60? LOL For us it is a warm spell for you it must be freezin. I actually turned on the furnace the other day cause mom was freezing.....and I wore a hat already to bed LOL. I think its gonna be a cold snowy one this year.
Hi Matt. Been thinking alot aboutcha lately I hope all is well with you and yours
RD HUGS

OK I gots to go back to work but I need another confirmation before I make a change to Aggies story. When I pull up this link and scroll to the top page one of the story appears first then two and three........Aggie see's it diofferent....What do you see? Here
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/aggies-stories.457874/

yim_dance_sing_love_live-gif.473646.gif

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
Habes da honeymooners made any grand babies fer us yets ????? :w00t:

Yeah I am feeling better....wicked behind in life and lots of crap but you know how it is...ya da ya da ya da

Nope not yet but I hopin.....all in due time

is it time yet? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread