Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
^^^Stack^^^
Very early on I got talked into buying sigelei Mech & VV/VW mods, and Kanger Krap to run on them (T3's, ProTanks, EVODS). I got tired of buying/replacing the store bought coil heads and started rebuilding some of them myself. They were my first coil builds for top gear I was glad to soon get away from. With the ProVari's came the By Leo gear... eBaron RDA's and Sopia RTA's (I simply hate cartos). That ended my using any atty that I couldn't rebuild myself. I bought a Zapper V2 that was considered the best to make my own NR-R-NR ready wires with and built all my coils for 3 eBaron's and 7 Sophia's until the ProVari's were taken out of service to make room for all the GP PAPS gear and rebuildable hybrid tank/hybrid RDA top gear for them I switched to.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Careful Dan. Back in the day I went from an RM2 up to an RM4 with the intention of MTL'ing with it. Before long I was wide open with the air and lung hitting with lot's of vapor!:w00t:

Anything could happen Scout, I've tried direct lung and didn't care fore it much but life always brings change.

Reactions: AngiBe

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Anything could happen Scout, I've tried direct lung and didn't care fore it much but life always brings change.

Ditto...hate direct lung hits.

Is this atty for sale right now or sold out or what? What vendor is selling it? I'm not having luck finding it.

Schlafloser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Düsseldorf, Germany
12115490_899057236796548_9005020779681903232_n.jpg

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
Ditto...hate direct lung hits.

Is this atty for sale right now or sold out or what? What vendor is selling it? I'm not having luck finding it.

I hope you found it, and have a chance to try it out. I'm a small atty freak myself and like it just as much as my Sunbox Graal's.

Sent from the land of squonking [emoji631]

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I hope you found it, and have a chance to try it out. I'm a small atty freak myself and like it just as much as my Sunbox Graal's.

Sent from the land of squonking [emoji631]

I saw it and choked a little when I saw the price. LOLOLOLOL!! I've been on a spending spree so may need to get a grip, save again then buy it. It's the only BF atty that had caught my attention since the Challices so I'm sure I'll pull the trigger soon. Actually would like another Grand too..UGH!!!

Gotta revisit the Nuppin again since its been so long and since this one sounds close to it, see if I still like it after about 4 months since I've used it.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
I saw it and choked a little when I saw the price. LOLOLOLOL!! I've been on a spending spree so may need to get a grip, save again then buy it. It's the only BF atty that had caught my attention since the Challices so I'm sure I'll pull the trigger soon. Actually would like another Grand too..UGH!!!

Gotta revisit the Nuppin again since its been so long and since this one sounds close to it, see if I still like it after about 4 months since I've used it.

I could not agree more on both the price and the fact there has not been a new 16 mm atty worth getting since...

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The Nuppin' is 17.8mm diameter. Doesn't sound like much, but when side by side there is a very noticeable difference in diameter and height between them.

I prefer the Nuppin's on the Mech Wood and Grands... and if wanted they allow doors to go up with lots of room to spare. The O-16 would look a little lost on that much real estate to me. If I wanted one on a larger Reo than the Mini 1.0 I'd pick the Mini 2.1. Same deck/depth as a Grand, but it wouldn't look as much like a toy on top of a skyscraper.

I'm going to try a single coil in the O-16 due tomorrow.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I never thought I would ever say this, but the .4Ω builds I have in both of mine are just a little too warm at times. I think I will rebuild one of them to .5 or .6Ω this weekend and see if that is better.

I will say that so far I am getting better battery usage since putty these in the rotation. I normally change my batteries out in the 3.6-3.7v range, but with these installed it seems I am running my batteries down to around 3.4v on the grand and 3.2v on the Peko. I changed a battery on the Peko on Sunday that metered out to 2.97v and it was still hitting pretty decent!!! Strange, very strange.... The only thing I can chalk it up to is they are built just a little too low.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I never thought I would ever say this, but the .4Ω builds I have in both of mine are just a little too warm at times. I think I will rebuild one of them to .5 or .6Ω this weekend and see if that is better.

I will say that so far I am getting better battery usage since putty these in the rotation. I normally change my batteries out in the 3.6-3.7v range, but with these installed it seems I am running my batteries down to around 3.4v on the grand and 3.2v on the Peko. I changed a battery on the Peko on Sunday that metered out to 2.97v and it was still hitting pretty decent!!! Strange, very strange.... The only thing I can chalk it up to is they are built just a little too low.

Because I am going another route, running mine on Reo Mini 1.0's, I am building higher to get more life out of the 14500 650 mAh batts yet still match the joose they are running (duals, one at .64, the other .74). The third due today will get a .7 single coil build for starters for the joose it will run and to try them with a single coil. Even with those builds I am getting a ton of flavor rich vapor out of them. This atty's design is well balanced and very efficient IMO (reminds me of the 17Mach to 7BR short/fat wildcat cartridge days when I shot very long range ADC/competition). I have other joose that like's cooler, so see eventually trying a 1.2 or so build in one of them too. And other joose that likes warmer, so I'll probably try a .5 build in one too. However, if I had them on a larger batt I would build lower.

Noting that there will maybe be a lot of booing/hissing... I ignore the down to 3.7/3.8 that some folks change batts out at. I have always relied on performance to tell me when to change batts, not what voltage they are at. In some of my builds that means I have drained batts almost dry before changing/recharging them with no ill effects. So down in the high 2's not all that uncommon. I have around 60 batts, do rotate them, and some of them are close to 2.5 years old yet still take a full charge and don't appear to drop off any faster. Might be helping some that I don't do a lot of super sub ohm (below 3.5), and I don't use regulated mods that push them out of sight.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
As a confirmed, tootle-puffing lover of small-chambered atties, it's getting pretty hard to resist trying these...

Better hurry before there all gone!

This thing is tiny! Hottest vape I've experianced yet. Just put a quick parallel .96ohm 30 gauge 2.5mm 7 wrap single coil on there and damn is that a hot vape compared to my other small attys!!

Damn nice.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I got the third O-16 picked up in the wee hours, put a 26ga-2.5mm-7wrap-.78-RKGD single coil build in it to run a DIY Latakia NET in. The vapor and flavor is amazing, reminds me of my pipe smoking days.

So these atty's are performing very well for me with both dual and single coil builds. The more I use them on the Mini 1.0's the more I like them and the way they look on them with Syner DT's. So they were well worth the price of admission to me anyway.

o16x3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread