wv5_zpsupkjszu7.jpg

Reactions: FranC

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I am officially smok a licious. Running the TFV4 on my Sigelei as I play with the Cube II. Can't get the smok app to work on my phone, though the bluetooth connected with no issue. Definitely a juice GUZZLER. Good flavor, can't yet say it's any better than the Subtanks. Really eats batteries too (now at 70 watts).

Reactions: hittman

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I like my sub

I love my Subtanks. Honestly I can't see much difference in flavor, just going thru juice and battery life faster at the higher watts.

Are you going to try to dial that the tfv4 back to run lower like with the subtanks? I'm glad you finally got your stuff.

I bought a single coil deck last month. After I use this coil up I'm going to try the deck out to run at lower watts. From what I've read it may be a while before this coil gets used up.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I'll be curious to here how it runs dialed down

The tank does have a nice feel to it. I have the air flow choked back some and use a more restrictive drip tip than the air adjustable one it came with. It really does vape nice, but there is bound to be a difference when I go from 3 coils to one in rba deck. So far I'm liking the mod and the tank. The top fill is nice, but I may end up putting all my juice in plastic bottles instead of the glass with droppers so it's easier to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread