Not open for further replies.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Thank you Mothership and team :) for the latest "dribble" :)

"...and something you all have been asking for...Firmware/software updates! In the coming weeks we will have a download available for PC that allows you to upgrade the device at home."

THAT my fine feathered friends is EPIC. PERIOD. So what "could" be done besides a vanilla firmware bug fix upgrade. OMG, my fingers are shaking I can hardly type.

Build a UI the way I want it
Remove features
Add features
My very own power up screen with my chosen words and or images
Deploy More power (flame war will start I bet from the peanut gallery /lol /joke /humor /get a grip /chill)
Deploy Less power
Contact me data if I ever loose it
EDIT: Release a SDK to others and let them play. HA! A new industry and more growth! buy my Radius Plug-in which lets you .....? (secret)

HA! I could go on and on but IMHO, this single feature which I will call "USB Tweaks or USBT" is HUGE. REALLY HUGE!

:)

Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Hello,

One of my favorites....Midnight Blue

As promised, let's talk about the USB port. The Radius has a microUSB port for charging the removable 18650 battery and something you all have been asking for...Firmware/software updates!
In the coming weeks we will have a download available for PC that allows you to upgrade the device at home.

ECF9.jpg

ECF10.jpg

ECF11.jpg
Did you see my idea for the digi camouflage version? Provari tough, military spec, USMC edition.....advertising possibilities endless [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Please quit harassing me. You obviously missed the posts that I'm referring to. His posts were not about hot women or specific products.
You harass my friends, you harass me. You called Steve a bigot and that's unacceptable. I know, I know, he's a big boy and can handle himself but when you stick up for China and question America, that's when I stepped in. Your wish is my command, I will no longer respond to any of your posts. You may have the last word.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
Zen, as I'm sure you already know, you can get Parallels and run Windows on your Mac. It's not the most fun I ever had, but Windows running on a Mac via Parallels is a much better experience than Windows on a PC.
Just run it via bootcamp. If you do that it runs natively on all Intel based macs.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Oh I know, but every time Mac upgrades the OS (for free, by the way) My version of parallels needs an update, for $$. I haven't upgraded parallels since I had... oh hell, what was that version... Mountain Lion? Snow Lion? Oceleot? wait... it was Pygmy Pony, I think... I think we're up to El Dingo now.

This cracked me up..........although I think Apple's past the predatory feline name stage and naming OS versions after national parks or rock outcroppings or something similar. One of the nice things about the Mac is that you usually don't really have to care much about which OS version is installed.

I Just retired a couple months ago and one of my goals is to never touch a Windows device ever again. So I hope updates will be ported as Vape360 mentioned. I would hate to miss the house cleaning software updates or the firmware update that will let the Radius run at 75,000 watts. :cool:

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
You harass my friends, you harass me. You called Steve a bigot and that's unacceptable. I know, I know, he's a big boy and can handle himself but when you stick up for China and question America, that's when I stepped in. Your wish is my command, I will no longer respond to any of your posts. You may have the last word.
I never once questioned America. I asked if something made in America was organic or not....if that is questioning America, then everyone who asked about what colors it came in is questioning America. Wow

Reactions: AstroTurf

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I pretty much vape between 25 to 40 watts.
So when the P3 came out, I was .... hurt :(
I felt Provape didn't wuv me anymore :cry: but me being a fan, I still bought one. :) And now I know Provape had bigger plans, and designed a Box just for ME :D I'm Feeling The Wuv :thumbs:
But seriously there is no one size fits all mod.
No matter how high of wattage the Radius goes, there's going to be some that wanted it higher.
Vape360 mentioned to a person here to email him, and it hit me :?:
If the Radius isn't the mod for you, and you believe there's a market for what you want, then make it happen ;) Never underestimate the power of emails, people have changed laws, forced people to resign, have gotten people fired, and even got companies to make or stop making products.
Provape is a business and like any business, they do them business things :?:
If you can get enough people to ask for a product, then chances are, they will make it. :)
So with that said, I'm starting a petition to have my name, "Fringe"
laser engraved on the Radius :?: :facepalm:

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I believe Vape 360 made a comment, and I paraphrase... "The Battery" can be changed in 40 seconds. To me, this means a singular battery, and many of us are assuming it is a singular 18650. Maybe it's a LiPo pack with a connector though, he would still call that a battery, probably.

There is no rebuildable deck. The whole point of it was to make a high quality, non-rebuildable tank that uses readily available drop-in coils.

The KayFun 4 is great, and meets your needs with the ability to do dual coils...
Zen,
That's the same reason I avoid the Kabuki - I enjoy rebuilding my coils, especially because I am constantly switching flavors.

I have to say that I didn't like the Kayfun V4, it was way too many moving parts in my opinion and I prefer the flavor of the vape I get from the Kayfun Lite Plus V2. Of course, I'm only judging from my experience with the Tobeco clone, and the authentic may be worlds better. I do use authentic Kayfuns, Erlkoenigin, and Squape Rs, but my clone KFLs are just as good.

It was the performance of my clone that pushed into buying an authentic Kayfun Lite, and I don't feel like spending near $200 for an atomizer I can't be sure about. That will make a nice down payment on the Provape Radius!

Just my 2 cents - don't want to offend anyone!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wait... You were made an honorary member months ago... your pictures are on the wall of the club house with the caption: "T-PALS... Tootle Puffers At Large"

We wondered why you missed the induction ceremony, I guess you didn't get the memo... sad, was a grand party. We even had the "Cremation of Crap" ceremony where we had a big bonfire to toss all the broken mods that failed us along our journey. Vape360 very solemnly read the words to "desiderata", it was very moving. I teared up a little. Then we all gathered around the fire and had a Stealth Vaping competition... it was great fun.

Oh oops. I think we inadvertently burned the gin soaked wrist band, too. Sowwy Gin.

Phil, you're late! :D

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I guess now is as good a time as any: let's start the Price Guessing!

The P3 goes for about $200 for the "standard" models.
But... those are made of Metal.
Polycarbonate should be cheaper for Provari to build once it's up and running, no?
Feature wise, the Radius is a step up: more power, + and - buttons, usb charging and firmware updates.

My guess is... $249.99

:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread