GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #112...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
10/7 #1

Good morning, everyone.

Kayak.jpg

This sea cave has been taken over by kayak tours in recent years, but in the past, the rock above was a popular spot for kids to drink and cliff dive, while the cave was fun to swim in and cool off from the hot sun.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

Uncle you don't have to add to the conversation; make your own.

Thanks - Never knew that, so glad to have your permission . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: I do make "My" own conversations all the time, especially between "Me" - "Myself" - & "I" . . . They are actually GREAT and can go for hours/days, unless there is an argument and "I" lose to "Me" then it's just "Myself" again . . .
cheeky-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/7 #1
Mornin/nite Tree Fam.
No mornin wake ups at the .... crack of dawn this a.m....thank goodness......being the pill that I am sometimes...I tried returning the favor at 545am this morn...and called the friend who threw me outta bed yesterday ...alas...it went to voicemail:sneaky: Enuf of ruminating over lost sleep...time to move on, Katz. :cool:
BTW: I do make "My" own conversations all the time, especially between "Me" - "Myself" - & "I" . . . They are actually GREAT and can go for hours/days, unless there is an argument and "I" lose to "Me" then it's just "Myself" again . . .
cheeky-smiling-smiley-emoticon.gif

..yeah..I know those conversations.. I have them all the time ....hahaha...:lol:
Have a nice day today , folks...really
Horse n foal.jpg

..my childhood friend's horse and ...foal??

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/7 #1
Good morning all you fine Tree Peeps! Other than Robin's headache (get well, dear), how's the rest of ya doin' ? Gonna run around the forum once and get my buns back to that firewood. Hogs & Quiches y'all.

3 me and little brother Peter Martin.jpg

Me (left) and my brother-in-law (at the time) in Saguaro National Park, Arizona.
And then there's "real" trees...
02 Spearfish Canyon.JPG

Spearfish Canyon, Black Hills, South Dakota

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
10/7
Stayed home today. There's something not right in my gut... get this feeling like I've been punched in the solar plexus and it last about an hour. It only happens that severely when I'm laying down. Seriously interferes with my sleep.

That's not to say I haven't done anything. I went and got grain for the critters, and went suddenly broke when The Wife signed the papers on the new car...

2015-chevy-sonic-main.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/7 #2
went suddenly broke when The Wife signed the papers on the new car...
Wow, Shawn, that's a shiny new mod ya got there. Where does the drip tip fit into it? :)

Standing in southern Arizona, looking out at Mexico. Does that dead thing in the center count as a tree? Gotta go to work now. Later...
4 AZ looking at Mexico.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
10/7 #2

Wow, Shawn, that's a shiny new mod ya got there. Where does the drip tip fit into it? :)

Standing in southern Arizona, looking out at Mexico. Does that dead thing in the center count as a tree? Gotta go to work now. Later...
View attachment 496774
There's a huge wide bore stainless steel drip tip under the bumper, but something tells me I shouldn't be sucking on it...

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/7 #3
There's a huge wide bore stainless steel drip tip under the bumper, but something tells me I shouldn't be sucking on it...
Hmmm... what's the flavor and vapor content of unleaded ethanol? (yuck) OK, I really gotta get outta here now... :confused:
04 Spearfish Canyon.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread