Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Are you the great Zombo com? http://www.zombo.com/

And to answer your question, yes, being sent from China, but not like 8 weeks, probably more like a week and a half or two.

I can't believe that site is still up, saw it about 15 years ago lol. Great site, I pre-date it, however. :p

A week or two I can handle, that's good news.

Reactions: ThunderDan

duc916

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Nor Cal
Regardless of the bellus I say this is a winner and a go to rta for me! I say pull the trigger
Hey, your album "Top of the World" is badas$... ;)

image.png

Reactions: slightlystoop

Landman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2015
Central AR
I've got two of these, using the velocity style decks, and haven't had a leak yet. Using rayon, I trimmed off ~80-90% of the wick and have it just barely touching the deck right around the juice port, making sure the hole is clear. Using one with 26ga Ti dual coil and one with 28ga SS430 twisted dual coils - both are absolutely stellar vapes, 50w on the Ti and 45w on the SS430. The Billow v2, Goliath v2's, Cthulhu v2, Crown, and Subtanks are all on the sideline taking a break.

Using the 2 hole vape band, blocking the holes that aim at the posts. On the one with Ti, initially I'd left too much wick in the tails and it was a bit muted on the flavor. After trimming the wick back further, it really came to life. Been using that first coil since (~70-80ml) and last night built the second with the SS, wicked the same, and instantly it was a perfect vape. The flavor has been as good if not better than any of the other tanks along with ample vapor production.

While I've not been a big RDA user, mainly due to not liking the repetitive dripping aspect, I have dabbled here and there and this aromamizer definitely reminds me of that RDA hit. However, there are a few subjective negatives - it can whistle a bit, especially without the vape band off. I don't much care for the vape band myself and I'll probably do like some others have done in this thread and go with another solution as the band will accumulate condensation over time. While mine hasn't leaked, I've not tested it over a 45 degree extended lean. I've caught myself leaning it against my leg while sitting in the chair but haven't had a drop come out. I think if it was laying fully on it's side, the condensation that builds in the deck area could lead to a few drips.

Reactions: freedogg

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
Been using that first coil since (~70-80ml) and last night built the second with the SS, wicked the same, and instantly it was a perfect vape.

You must be vaping some super clean juice, because the NETs I vape end in me rebuilding every other day at least, about 12 mL. Any more than that and it tastes REAL nasty

Landman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2015
Central AR
You must be vaping some super clean juice, because the NETs I vape end in me rebuilding every other day at least, about 12 mL. Any more than that and it tastes REAL nasty
Using rayon or cotton? Pretty sure I read that people using rayon with NETs were still getting a good life span, but I've not vaped the NETs so no personal experience with it. When I was using cotton, I would get maybe 20-30ml if I was lucky before having to rewick.

Below, the left is 12 ml now on the SS@420F and the right is the Ti@500F and the last fill (14th) will take me over 80 ml - I vape until I don't see any juice in the tank when turning the tank at an angle. Both are ITC Wintermint 3mg 70/30.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
Using rayon or cotton? Pretty sure I read that people using rayon with NETs were still getting a good life span, but I've not vaped the NETs so no personal experience with it. When I was using cotton, I would get maybe 20-30ml if I was lucky before having to rewick.

Below, the left is 12 ml now on the SS@420F and the right is the Ti@500F and the last fill (14th) will take me over 80 ml - I vape until I don't see any juice in the tank when turning the tank at an angle. Both are ITC Wintermint 3mg 70/30.

Cotton and kanthal only for me.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I'm waiting for a 100w TC istick, seems like I'll be waiting a while. I want to try a Ti build in my Aromamizer B)
They just came out with a single 18650 60W version, maybe they'll follow that up with a dual 18650 version?

Why are you waiting for eleaf TC? So far its one of the worst implementations.

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
They just came out with a single 18650 60W version, maybe they'll follow that up with a dual 18650 version?

Why are you waiting for eleaf TC? So far its one of the worst implementations.

Mainly form factor, Sigs are huge. I'll see what comes out but my istick 100w is as big as I'm willing to go. Hopefully someone comes out with a small dual battery TC mod..

tedigram

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2015
Brooklyn
Do we know if there are any confirmed US vendors yet? Or anybody who ships the RDTA from a US warehouse in any case?

*edit* Oh wait, brain wires crossed. There are already US shippers for this.

So okay, anyone with customer experience stories buying direct from the Steamcrave website? Are they actually shipping from New York?

*edit edit* nevermind I'm buying it from them as I type. lmao.

Last edited:

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Do we know if there are any confirmed US vendors yet? Or anybody who ships the RDTA from a US warehouse in any case?

*edit* Oh wait, brain wires crossed. There are already US shippers for this.

So okay, anyone with customer experience stories buying direct from the Steamcrave website? Are they actually shipping from New York?

*edit edit* nevermind I'm buying it from them as I type. lmao.
ebay is your best bet for a US shipper.

tedigram

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2015
Brooklyn
Too late now, I was overcome by shiny lust and ordered from Steam Crave immediately lol. As long as they actually ship from New York then I'm set—they could sit on it for days before dropping it in the mail and I'd still have it as quick as any other US shipper, so I'm hopeful. I've got really high hopes for the flavor I'm gonna get out of this, I hope it blows my mind.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Too late now, I was overcome by shiny lust and ordered from Steam Crave immediately lol. As long as they actually ship from New York then I'm set—they could sit on it for days before dropping it in the mail and I'd still have it as quick as any other US shipper, so I'm hopeful. I've got really high hopes for the flavor I'm gonna get out of this, I hope it blows my mind.
It ships from China if you buy it from Steam Crave, don't mean to be a downer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread