• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Help fight cancer with F@H! join team ECF today!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
cert.WorksForMe.1019770.jpg

It took a long time, but my little laptop finally made me a millionaire.

cinetrope

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2014
Joshua Tree, CA
I'm sure it's been mentioned before on this thread, but it bears repeating: If you are new to folding, or are considering joining Team ECF, be sure and request a passkey and be patient at first. Once you have successfully completed and returned 10 work units when folding with a passkey you will be eligible for a Quick Return Bonus. Depending upon the speed of your CPU and whether or not your computer has a discrete GPU, (or two or more like some gaming rigs) the points awarded per completed work unit will increase dramatically. Check out this thread Make sure you request a passkey!! | E-Cigarette Forum for detailed instructions regarding the proper installation technique for the Folding@Home client and passkey.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
If our team had another 100 members like you we'd be pushing two billion points.

Does anyone have any ideas on how we could get the word out to a lot of other ECF members? Apparently ECF isn't going to give us a title or banner or anything except that little flask icon that nobody notices. We keep losing team members, but not getting new ones.

timinftl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Hi all, finally cobbled together another 'puter so I'm folding again (yippee)
This time not one complaint about openCL etc but I still haven't figgered out how to get team and individual scores to show in the folding display. Anybody else do this ? I surely would appreciate the secret to getting them to show.

Reactions: lamarrk

timinftl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
what happened to the bonus jobs ?

I'm sure it's been mentioned before on this thread, but it bears repeating: If you are new to folding, or are considering joining Team ECF, be sure and request a passkey and be patient at first. Once you have successfully completed and returned 10 work units when folding with a passkey you will be eligible for a Quick Return Bonus. Depending upon the speed of your CPU and whether or not your computer has a discrete GPU, (or two or more like some gaming rigs) the points awarded per completed work unit will increase dramatically. Check out this thread Make sure you request a passkey!! | E-Cigarette Forum for detailed instructions regarding the proper installation technique for the Folding@Home client and passkey.

timinftl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
Fort Lauderdale
Does anyone have any ideas on how we could get the word out to a lot of other ECF members? Apparently ECF isn't going to give us a title or banner or anything except that little flask icon that nobody notices. We keep losing team members, but not getting new ones.

I'm back on it, there must be beau coup people that can let a couple cores do sidework...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread