Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
In part because of the atty's they run these are my most used Reos.

top15.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
^^ Damm I only vape two flavors

These 15 currently run 9 different liquids between them. The two different atty's each impart their own characteristics to the nuances of the joose, so with some of these liquids I have them in both. My other 8 Reos run different liquids from all the other liquids I have, and most of them are ones I am trying to use up and won't replace.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
These 15 currently run 9 different liquids between them. The two different atty's each impart their own characteristics to the nuances of the joose, so with some of these liquids I have them in both. My other 8 Reos run different liquids from all the other liquids I have, and most of them are ones I am trying to use up and won't replace.

Unflavored is NOT kewl to me, I'm a flavor junkie.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...juice-vendors-2-the-journey-continues.625772/

Here or there...

Flavor or juice junkie.....lets us know what your top 5 are out of 17.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Unflavored is NOT kewl to me, I'm a flavor junkie.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...juice-vendors-2-the-journey-continues.625772/

Here or there...

Flavor or juice junkie.....lets us know what your top 5 are out of 17.

Will have to be here since I seldom follow never ending chit chat threads unless on a topic that I have current interest in.

Starting about 2.5 years ago I used to do endless DIY recipes, and I have tried hundreds of premades as well. I tossed most of them out but still have quite a few that are doable I'm trying to get used up. Those were my joose junkie days until I learned that there are very few flavors I like to vape. Now I'm a flavor junkie, but for a short list of specific flavors only. I have been cutting way back, want to get down to just a few ADV's.

Current top 5...
DIY-NEF Peaberry Kona Koffee Kick
DIY Wormwood
Latakia NET from a friend I DIY to my taste.
NN Chai Tea Toranado
NN Patchouli Vanilla

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
Let's see, I've got 100ml of TVH Mossy Oak, 100ml of TVH Delirious, 100ml of blueberry kush, 100ml of Kali kush, 100ml of strawberry cheesecake, 100ml of Apple delight, 100ml of space cookie, 60ml of nicotickets got cookie, 30ml of strawberry shortcake, 30ml of skittles, 30ml of fruit tart, 100ml of TJ's cereal, 10ml of unflavored. So almost 1000mls of joose stocked. Recently ran through 2 30ml bottles of nicotickets mah peeps and strawnilla.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread