• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Side effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Are you a smoker? Quitting smoking can cause a whole host of issues.

Can you provide more details? If you smoked, how much did you smoke? What nic level are you vaping, how much, and using what equipment?

Also, if you are concerned about any changes, you should definitely see a doctor.

Reactions: Izan

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Hi has anyone had any Side effects from from vaping.

I have been vaping for a week now and have these below. Only asking because i am not sure if i should stop and all the things below will go away, and i am only getting them because i am new to it.

Feel shaky.
Feel like i am a bit drunk.
And the main one is i can't get erections now
No sure about the last one but the others sound like your nic is too high, what are you vaping and what mg of nic are you using ?

If lowering your nic level doesn't help then go see a doctor, it may have nothing to do with vaping at all.

Reactions: Lessifer

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Yes i think it is but me and the wife have shared this since i stopped 6 days ago, and we have only used about 20Mil total

And some say they use that a day so can't understand why it makes me feel like this.

What equipment are you using? "Sub-ohm" units are very efficient and even 1.2% nicotine can be two or three times stronger than needed.

HAve fun
I

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Another update stopped vaping Sunday, because of the constant throat clearing that i had really bad, and kept me up all night. It has got a little better but still bad.

Not sure how long it will take to stop, but it's been 3 days now without the vaping.
Did you go back to smoking?

kustom2015

Oct 4, 2015
Did you go back to smoking?

I had 2 roll ups yesterday, and just had half of one now :(. I was not a big smoker anyway to be honest.

Also just been docs they seem to think i had a bit of an iffection but never give me anything for it. and when i told them about my family history I.E sister died of throat and lung and dad of pancreas, they asked if i want to go for a camera down my throat to check and i said yes but not sure i want one really.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I had 2 roll ups yesterday, and just had half of one now :(. I was not a big smoker anyway to be honest.

Also just been docs they seem to think i had a bit of an iffection but never give me anything for it. and when i told them about my family history I.E sister died of throat and lung and dad of pancreas, they asked if i want to go for a camera down my throat to check and i said yes but not sure i want one really.
Well, even as a light to moderate smoker, clearing of the lungs is a normal side effect of quitting smoking. For most it goes away after a few weeks or less. When I quit, I was down to 7-10 cigarettes a day, and before I quit I would cough up phlegm balls every morning. For me that stopped right away.

kustom2015

Oct 4, 2015
Well, even as a light to moderate smoker, clearing of the lungs is a normal side effect of quitting smoking. For most it goes away after a few weeks or less. When I quit, I was down to 7-10 cigarettes a day, and before I quit I would cough up phlegm balls every morning. For me that stopped right away.

Yes but i was coughing nothing up just coughing really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread