The most balanced RTA available... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ave

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
RO, EU
I know, I'm about to start a flame war (hopefully not!) and I'm also painfully aware about how subjective this topic is... So, abit of [not so long] history let's introduce the selection criteria.

I have right now a Kanger Subox Mini. Lovely, I adore this thing. I started vaping not so long ago, and the RBA builds like a charm. No dry hits. using 80% VG juice. Simply lovely. The only down I've heard of is that the Subtank in the kit won't fit other mods - and I might be wrong here.

A new mod is about to come to me and I am seriously considering TC, which means Ti wire. I'm aware of the dangers, risks and required precautions I must take. So, if I am to choose a new tank to use with the new mod for TC vaping, I'd like it to meet the following requirements:

1. Similar complexity/difficulty of building and changing the coil as for Kanger's RBA plus. Which is easy-peasy. :)

2. Good air flow. I like the lung inhales even if I'm not a smoker (I can't stand the tobacco smoke, let alone inhale it) and I don't use nicotine. But I enjoy vaping...

3. (Preferably) Top filling, but this is not a must.

4. Good flavor. Ok, probably it won't match an RDA, but I really like what the Subtank gives and I'd like to get something at least similar.

It's a bit late and I'm a bit tired, so if I will think about more criteria I'll update the post tomorrow...

Many thanks in advance to everyone!

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Since it wasn't mentioned, Goliath v2 is a great 2 post dual coil RTA for TC. I've used dual Ti coils, single Ti coil, dual SS coils, all performed great. The thing is super easy to wick and setup, it can be top filled (although it's not designed for top fill), has a nice juice capacity, and clean understated looks.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
Since it wasn't mentioned, Goliath v2 is a great 2 post dual coil RTA for TC. I've used dual Ti coils, single Ti coil, dual SS coils, all performed great. The thing is super easy to wick and setup, it can be top filled (although it's not designed for top fill), has a nice juice capacity, and clean understated looks.

This and OP should also consider the Billow V2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Thanks a bunch, folks! Now I have to make a decision (one of the few things in life which I absolutely hate...) :D

At the moment I am comparing Chtulhu v2, Goliath v2 and the Billow v2 side by side. Guess I need a bunch of Kanthal or, even better, Ti. I just hope I'll be able to get along well with TC... ;)
Good luck, you can't go wrong with any of them really. Personally I'd cross the Billow v2 off the list for TC. Don't get me wrong, its a nice RTA, but 4 post decks are not the best for TC builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread