Vaping at work. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDripper

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
I vape all day long at work :thumb::thumb:
As do I. I have the luxury of working in an isolated warehouse where I am the boss:2cool:
I make the smokers go outside, of course, and in the winter, I stare at them through my window and hit my vape while they stand outside and freeze :D

GenericPCusername

Oct 6, 2015
NEPA
I work in a department store and no one minds if we vape if we're in stock rooms or other employees only areas. We cannot vape on the sales floor (imagine that lol) and we actually can't vape on the sidewalk outside the store or in the parking lot due to a recent no tobacco policy that includes vapes. It's really nice being able to sneak a couple puffs if I have to find a certain product that's not on the floor for a customer.

RipCigs

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2015
Croatia
I vape in the bathroom at work. I am positive my colleagues would have no issue with it, but i can't imagine explaining it to the management. So i just look like i have running bowels syndrome for the last year. Nobody asked why the bathroom smells of chocolate and raspberry after I'm in it though :D

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Whoa!...Im about to go all argy bargy on you. True it doest not turn naught below freezing where I live
however I find the arguments from the ANTZ from the "Protect our children" factions all around the world trying to limit our rights to vape will use the "stealth" vaping as prime examples when ever they can. I just wont take the chance of ruining it for the others. The areas around me just one year ago would see ecigs being vaped in grocers, in shopping malls, and of course those are all now legally banned.So obviously ppl complained, took it to their lawmakers, became loud and now we're all ....e out of luck. Even out of doors, as in the National Parks, there's loads of places not allowing Vapors any place you cannot smoke. We've got to fight it!! ARGH!!
two years back it was the same bit for planes. lets not chance loosing more of our rights, please.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...from-2nd-hand-smokeless-tobacco-smoke.699438/

Last edited:

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I wish I could vape at work but, they are a smoke free facility. However, they do allow the use of smoke free tobacco in the form of "snuff"

Seriously, this is a form of discrimination. So one can chew & dip, yet not smoke nor vape? It's rather difficult to alternate between chew & dipping during work hours & vape after work.

I say all or none at this workplace would be equal to everyone.

Cat

kristinsssilva

Oct 21, 2015
I would love to find a job where I could vape. I am new to vaping and have considered applying at vape shops, hopefully I will find one that is willing to train me because I'm quite willing to learn. Anyone else work at a vape shop and have any tips for someone applying with no retail experience? Catch-22 can't get experience without getting a job first.

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England
I can't vape at work it's a big downside to my job. I work in a aerosol factory so anything that could potentially explode or catch on fire is not allowed on site for obvious reasons (the site is the second most potentially explosive site in my county after the huge BP chemical plant we have). After my shift I find myself racing home as fast as I can so I can sit down, chill and have a vape.

Version-Vapor-Vaper

Dec 15, 2015
Lowe's does not allow smoking or vaping on their property by employees. Even in the parking lot.
Bro, I don't know what location you work at, but most of the MODs at my store smoke cigarettes right out in the parking lot or behind the store. When I vape I'm usually just sitting on the picnic tables or a riding lawnmower right outside the door.

Sh.!t, when I don't get a break, and that's often I just go to an aisle with no customers and blow clouds galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread