Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanThorn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2015
El Dorado KS
0d884fcf9c414b3fe689a2ac09d7ea69.jpg

It smells like the candy is quite close when vaped but the flavor is gone just as fast also no real smell left over after exhale. Kind of worth it but I'm going to have my local store check it out and see if they can copy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Has anyone ever found banana flavored laffy taffy e-juice

Banana...tough one, but I do have a Yellow Taffy and it is pretty good. I've vaped it at 12mg/9mg/6mg and I like it at all three levels of nic. The company is "juice Mafia" and the flavor is "Yellow Taffy XF."

man00ver

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2014
    Braselton, GA, USA
    @EthanThorn ,someone has just posted a DIY recipe for banana laffy taffy in the new members forum.

Not sure if you DIY but I'll post the link anyways.

Banana flavored laffy taffy

0d884fcf9c414b3fe689a2ac09d7ea69.jpg

It smells like the candy is quite close when vaped but the flavor is gone just as fast also no real smell left over after exhale. Kind of worth it but I'm going to have my local store check it out and see if they can copy it.

RE: That recipe - I don't think CAP Banana Split, while good on its own, is the right starting point for a Laffy Taffy clone. To my mind, TFA Ripe Banana at 10% has the right flavor. I'd probably try adding 4% Marshmallow and 1% Sweetener to that and give it a test.

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
    RE: That recipe - I don't think CAP Banana Split, while good on its own, is the right starting point for a Laffy Taffy clone. To my mind, TFA Ripe Banana at 10% has the right flavor. I'd probably try adding 4% Marshmallow and 1% Sweetener to that and give it a test.

Oh God , that stuff is one of the most powerful flavorings on the planet imo , even at 5% it's overpowering . Lor Anns Banana cream taste like banana taffy to me .

man00ver

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2014
    Braselton, GA, USA
    Oh God , that stuff is one of the most powerful flavorings on the planet imo , even at 5% it's overpowering . Lor Anns Banana cream taste like banana taffy to me .

I haven't tried Lorann's, but I've got TFA Ripe Banana at 10% tanked right now, and it's good. I'm not surprised if the flavor stands up at lower percentages, though. The manufacturer suggests trying it a 12-15%, or up to 20% for customers who like strong flavors.

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
    I haven't tried Lorann's, but I've got TFA Ripe Banana at 10% tanked right now, and it's good. I'm not surprised if the flavor stands up at lower percentages, though. The manufacturer suggests trying it a 12-15%, or up to 20% for customers who like strong flavors.

TFA recommends "Ripe Banana " to be used at 10 to 12 % ? Holy moly , i like strong flavors but i had this one at a little over 5% a while back and it was unvapable . If you like it thats all that matters though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread