Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
Joining this thread really late, and, yes, I did read the first 84 pages.

I have a collection of ProVaris (v2 thru P3) and many nautilus', both 510 and P3. I have never had any major issues with the Nautilus, except lack of flavor.

I was thinking a P3 Kabuki would look nice with the Radius. It also looks like I have plenty of spare glass from old IBT and Phiniac carto tanks I haven't used in over a year.

I was watching Zen's ProVape video and he mentioned sub ohm coils could be used with the Kabuki. Does anyone know which ones, or tried it?

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
VaporWerk coils update: I think I said I put the 2.2 VW coils in my Kabukis. Worked fine. However, last night after only maybe half a tank one of the coils just stopped working. No error message from the P3. It was firing OK. Just no vapor. I pulled it out, couldn't see anything wrong with it and replaced with a stock Aspire coil. Wow, what a taste difference! I don't know why I didn't notice it the first time. Bad taste buds from smoking forever, I guess. Anyway, I pitched the VW coils and went back to the Aspire coils. Save your money.
Excellent investigative reporting, Juma! You do the work (and spend the money) so we don't have to! Thank you!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
There are nautilus aspire nickle coils that can be used in the Kabuki tank. I think Sweet Vape carries them as well as several other places. Not sure if Provape has them?

Ok, thank you. I'm sensitive to nickel, so that's a no-go for me.

Reactions: DPLongo22

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
Good to know Juma!
I have ditched all my other tanks in favor of the Kabuki....it really is a super nice tank (thanks for the excellent work Zen :) )....so I stocked up on Nauti coils big time!!...than I saw these new coils and wondered.......so the feedback is appreciated!

Drugarth, I'm getting there. I'm down to four Kabukis and four Nautilus P3 tanks split between six P3's, but I'm thinking after next week another Kabuki and one Radius will be added to the mix. Now what I do with the other 49 tanks and 18 mods I'm not sure...

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Drugarth, I'm getting there. I'm down to four Kabukis and four Nautilus P3 tanks split between six P3's, but I'm thinking after next week another Kabuki and one Radius will be added to the mix. Now what I do with the other 49 tanks and 18 mods I'm not sure...
Yes PIF please! I need another tank like I need a hole in the head, but I'm always curious as to what my peers are using that I don't have!!!
Let's see a menu of the ones you're willing to part with!

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013

Yes PIF please! I need another tank like I need a hole in the head, but I'm always curious as to what my peers are using that I don't have!!!
DIBS on Ti Minis!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
VaporWerk coils update: I think I said I put the 2.2 VW coils in my Kabukis. Worked fine. However, last night after only maybe half a tank one of the coils just stopped working. No error message from the P3. It was firing OK. Just no vapor. I pulled it out, couldn't see anything wrong with it and replaced with a stock Aspire coil. Wow, what a taste difference! I don't know why I didn't notice it the first time. Bad taste buds from smoking forever, I guess. Anyway, I pitched the VW coils and went back to the Aspire coils. Save your money.

JUMA JUMA JUMA, thank you thank you thank you.

Money saved....... towards another Kabuke? ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Love this post!

Menu, please! :D

JUMA, wish I had a suggestion for you. I, too, have a FEW mods hanging around...... SMH.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Hehe......I think it will be a PITA to get my redundant stuff state side :)..and not worth the cost...I only have a bunch off subtanks, nauti's, gs-tanks and atlantis....so just some cheap stuff :p and a brand new Kayfun and Merkava to get into rebuilding...but those I have not even used yet, so I'm keeping them :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I thought of that, but then I fear always having to open it up to see how much juice I have left. It would bug me badly I think.
I grabbed a couple, Peter, but strictly as backup. Like you, it's too small for me to want to use SS on the regular.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
JUMA JUMA JUMA, thank you thank you thank you.

Money saved....... towards another Kabuke? ;)

Kat, they were even more crappy than I thought. I kept two of them in two of the Kabukis. When I got home last night, both were leaking bad down into the top well of the P3. Nasty mess. So they're all in the trash now.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Kat, they were even more crappy than I thought. I kept two of them in two of the Kabukis. When I got home last night, both were leaking bad down into the top well of the P3. Nasty mess. So they're all in the trash now.

Sorry, JUMA. :(

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I need to buy some coils today locally and then order some. What resistance do you think I should buy/order? Zen's Kabukis came with 1.6 ohm coils, but I seem to remember he recommended the 1.8's, although I could be wrong on that. In the past I've ordered directly from Aspire and from Sweet-Vapes, Electric Vapor Cigarette, Giant Vapes and ProVape. Last time I looked Sweet-vapes had the best price. But I've generally been ordering the coils with other items, so coupons and such came into play and the absolute best price was not a major consideration. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread