Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good Mornin!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

I just realized my 7 inch tablet is MIA and the last place I remember using it was the physical therapy place yesterday. GRRRR I called and they said they would ask around. I don't know what is wrong with me. Welcome to my world.

Dad slept late and ate a good breakfast so it might just be a good day anyway. I sure hope so. Sorry to hear about all the hurtin' ribs and hope all heals quickly.

Loved reading all the comments this morning. I miss lots of things here in reoville.
connie_girlsmelly.gif
Keep up the good work posting people!

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I hope you missed me too, Roger. Even though the REO lounge was doing great before I widdled in with reonewbie tattoo'd on my face. Seeing you again, Roger, gave me goosebumps along with the short back'n forth you had with some folks here made me half think Jack would pop in next to offend someone while making everyone laugh.

You've been missed but not forgotton brother,

image_zps1htgch8r.jpeg

RHP

Now I know that times change and people move on but.......what the hell happened to The Lounge?
It used to be a happening place.
I know, I know, I haven't been around here for awhile keeping the conversation lively. I suppose i should take some of the blame but come on, REOfolks--I'm seeing like 16 hours or more of no activity and more on a regular basis. Did R. J. Reynolds buy out REOS mods? I'm just kidding of course. Hey , perk up! Anybody home? I'm stealing all the Hoody's Peanuts off the coffee table. YOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

t

t

Last edited:

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I hope you missed me too, Roger. Even though the REO lounge was doing great before I widdled in with reonewbie tattoo'd on my face. Seeing you again, Roger, gave me goosebumps along with the short back'n forth you had with some folks here made me half think Jack would pop in next to offend someone while making everyone laugh.

You've been missed but not forgotton brother,

image_zps1htgch8r.jpeg

RHP
Thank you, RHP:)
Very kind of you to say so. Felt good to get back here and .....stir it up a bit. I've clearly neglected my pledge to do what I can to keep the conversation lively in the REO Lounge. Been so many new faces here and so many old faces not here that It seemed to be a changing of the guard and so I've kept to myself. I still lurk here every single day but haven't posted much. Sure was fun with Dennis and Deb the other night though.:)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Sure was fun with Dennis and Deb the other night though.:)
Glad ya had fun, but that was all you fellers!! hehehe Y'all had me lurkin.....and that's sayin sumpthin! I'm always yappin bout sumpthin!
Usually nonsense designed to hopefully cheer folks up or make em giggle! If I can do that, I did a good thing :) Great to see you posting more!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Good evening, Reoville!

just finished the wire transfer instructions for the condo, after going to the title company and signing a prodigious stack of papers. the money should transfer tomorrow. since i'm paying cash, it will be the largest single day expenditure of my life (which is actually kinda spooky.) escrow should close monday, and i'll be "landed gentry" once again.

now, i just need to get into position (again) to actually move. (which simply means getting offa my lazy ....)

the little wind sprinter is bouncing what sounds like a steel ball on the kitchen floor upstairs. i think she knows sumpin's up :)

Kay- i hope your new place pans out

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good evening, Reoville!

just finished the wire transfer instructions for the condo, after going to the title company and signing a prodigious stack of papers. the money should transfer tomorrow. since i'm paying cash, it will be the largest single day expenditure of my life (which is actually kinda spooky.) escrow should close monday, and i'll be "landed gentry" once again.

now, i just need to get into position (again) to actually move. (which simply means getting offa my lazy ....)

the little wind sprinter is bouncing what sounds like a steel ball on the kitchen floor upstairs. i think she knows sumpin's up :)

Kay- i hope your new place pans out

YAHOO!!!!

found a chicken one, but resisted:D

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
escrow should close monday, and i'll be "landed gentry" once again.
wahoooooo!!! I know moving is such an awful chore, but so nice to be in a new place!! Hope both you and Kay really love the places you move in to!!

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
YAAAAAAAAY! It's Friday! Friday! Friday! I could say that word all day long. Is there a sweeter word than Friday? Its an F-word but you you can say it without being censored? YaaaaaaaaaaaaY! You know the best thing about Friday is that you have the whole weekend in front of you and its gonna be so awesome. Now unfortunately, some crap usually happens--your mother-in-law comes over, your car breaks down, you get the flu--the possibilities of something ruining your weekend are limitless.
But for now, Friday evening, its all good. Its Friday. YAAAAAAAAAAY! Enjoy!

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Good evening everyone who's not here now Hey Roger I know its only 7:30 for you so you shouldn't be in bed yet :lol:

Busy past week fuel pump on truck went batteries went now the flippen starter is gone Good thing the rest of the truck seems good its all the peripheral crap thats dying on it and all this with a mild case of pneumonia :( I hope you all had a better week than I did

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning REOVille. Four nights out this past week. Pay Statement looked good, but my own bed felt really comfy last night.
I do not envy you, Dennis. Moving is no fun. But let us know how you are doing...
Calling for more showers today. The jungle that is my lawn is still soft for all the rains we've had lately. At least nothing is tore up, though. On my way home yesterday I-95 was closed in South Carolina as far north as Florence. It is probably going to be a while before the "downstate" (as opposed to the upstate) recovers from this one...
My 4th annual equipment of the year poll has petered out rather early this year. If anyone is interested in helping Reos come in first place for the third year in a row, might want to swing by this thread while it is still active, and pictures are welcome there ;

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...unofficial-equipment-of-the-year-poll.704128/

Have a Safe and Blessed Saturday, and a Great Weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread