Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ι Just ordered the Provari Classic and i hope i will not regred it.I dont worry about quality and specs,coz i know
about that,i just worry if i will catch in my hands this beast,and fell in love with it,no more money then :D

At my first look,had neither good or bad feeling,but as i watch it again and again,something going wrong,
i think i wanted :)

GJ Provape!

P.S. Can't wait also for the Review from Phil!
You'll love your Classic!!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Not sure if its been mentioned before, didn't want to read through 137 pages and counting, but could the knob at the bottom be the battery release? So the battery in essence is in the 'middle' of the mod?
More then likely a pivot point for the metal base.

Reactions: jwbnyc

spacetime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
CA
Not sure if its been mentioned before, didn't want to read through 137 pages and counting, but could the knob at the bottom be the battery release? So the battery in essence is in the 'middle' of the mod?

I believe it was mentioned that it is a battery release. However, if you look at the Ghost White model, I believe I can make out a green battery at the end of the mod, not the middle. This is just my observation, nothing has been stated from my understanding.

Reactions: AstroTurf

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
maybe tomorrow's contest announcement will be an Oprah moment ... everyone in this thread, look under your keyboard and check your PMs:party:

Well, I can promise you, I'd poo my pants. I've never won anything in my life. Not once, nevah, nope, nadda. I don't say that for pity's sake as I've worked hard to have nice things in my life, but winning sumpin as great as a Rad would be well, Rad!! Oh yes indeed, it would!

I would poo...no video, of course!

Yeah, happiness posted. Poo, not included!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I'm loving the ghost white, slightly transparent with a hint of the insides showing through, wonder if it will glow when the fire buttons on!

Decisions black or white?
And don't say both lol my 2nd will be a Ti!

We are on the same page here.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Well, I can promise you, I'd poo my pants. I've never won anything in my life. Not once, nevah, nope, nadda. I don't say that for pity's sake as I've worked hard to have nice things in my life, but winning sumpin as great as a Rad would be well, Rad!! Oh yes indeed, it would!

images

somebody had to... :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I doubt it will be pink, not in the first run. My guess is white (provided it's poly and there isn't a metal option).

Wow, you sure are one POWERFUL PROVI PRINCESS, Ms. Celot!!!!

do i gets a prezzie? Actually, I think I might be sharing any prezzie with 440BB. I think "ghost" is a clue and considering the hue, it looks like it may glow.

Ghost:

ECF16.jpg

Glow in the Dark polycarb balls:

phosphor%20ball-3.jpg

The Radius Rave, just in time for Halloween. Welcome to the Dark Side.

ETA: Of course, it might just be translucent, but why?

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
do i gets a prezzie? Actually, I think I might be sharing any prezzie with 440BB. I think "ghost" is a clue and considering the hue, it looks like it may glow.

Ghost:

ECF16.jpg

Glow in the Dark polycarb ball:

phosphor%20ball-3.jpg

The Radius Rave, just in time for Halloween. Welcome to the Dark Side.
Imagine charging that up for trick-or-treating!!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

It would indeed be poo-worthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread