Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hi everyone, busy week so just catching up. I went off of my target list with the Breazy sale and ordered 2 unknowns.(Unknown to me.)
Coco Bolo - Wapari Drops
Fluffernutter - The Bakery Vapors
I also finally ordered M.B.Y.C. based on all of your feedback and recommendations.
I'm not sure about the Coco Bolo or Fluffernutter, but they both looked good in print. Agreed, not a sound way to make a h=juice purchase.:)
I wondered where you have been. I was lusting over Fluffernutter for awhile and someone bought it. Maybe Kat?

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
To anyone interested, use code COLUMBUS1492 for 14.92% off everything at Giant Vapes. Also this was my win, THRST Devour, not yet released. It's lemon vanilla cake topped with blueberries and smells great.
The code is good through Monday.
I3VtFGu.jpg

Last edited:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I wondered where you have been. I was lusting over Fluffernutter for awhile and someone bought it. Maybe Kat?

Hi Chanel. :) Hopefully it was Kat, and she will offer some feedback. (Positive would be nice!)

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
To anyone interested, use code COLUMBUS1492 for 14.92% off everything at Giant Vapes. Also this was my win, THRST Devour, not yet released. It's lemon vanilla cake topped with blueberries and smells great.
The code is good through Monday.

Hey Dan, thanks for the code. Also, CONGRATS to the Cubs from a die hard Pittsburgh fan. They are a very good team with 2 outstanding pitchers. Hopefully, they can end the long drought for the Windy City.
I3VtFGu.jpg

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Thanks a lot for the kind words Zak. I'm a DIE HARD so it's always great getting respect from other teams fans and not just arguing like children. It's a shame the Bucs had to go so early, I would've rooted for them had they won. Much respect to the Pirates except Hurdle calling a hit on Arrieta and Rodriguez, although he apologized to the water cooler lol. Go Cubs!

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks a lot for the kind words Zak. I'm a DIE HARD so it's always great getting respect from other teams fans and not just arguing like children. It's a shame the Bucs had to go so early, I would've rooted for them had they won. Much respect to the Pirates except Hurdle calling a hit on Arrieta and Rodriguez, although he apologized to the water cooler lol. Go Cubs!

Funny stuff that Rodriguez. The water cooler lost round 1 however, Rodriguez woke up with "puncher's hangover and hopefully a water cooler full of shame and embarr...ment..." It's a tough loss when the Pirates have the 2nd best record in baseball and are eliminated in a one game series. The same situation for the Cubs with the 3rd best record had they lost the game. Win or lose, I favor a 3 game wild card series. None the less, the better pitcher won last night. Facts are facts my friend. No childish behavior or sour grapes from this Pittsburgh fan.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Well that's disappointing. When I was a kid we made fluffernutters, peanut butter and marshmallow fluff on white bread. So yummy! And I was hoping the fluffernutter juice was that. Nope, butterscotch :nah: Yuck. Hate butterscotch. But if anyone ever hears of a real fluffernutter e juice please let me know :)

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Funny stuff that Rodriguez. The water cooler lost round 1 however, Rodriguez woke up with "puncher's hangover and hopefully a water cooler full of shame and embarr...ment..." It's a tough loss when the Pirates have the 2nd best record in baseball and are eliminated in a one game series. The same situation for the Cubs with the 3rd best record had they lost the game. Win or lose, I favor a 3 game wild card series. None the less, the better pitcher won last night. Facts are facts my friend. No childish behavior or sour grapes from this Pittsburgh fan.
Well said. I'd also much prefer a 3 game series. Baseball is built for 3-4 game series. You do that all year. Why do that for 162 games, and then boom 1 game do or die? Then again, before wild card we both would've been eliminated. Imagine that! It was Pittsburgh wasn't it early 90s that won 103 games but came in 2nd place?

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well that's disappointing. When I was a kid we made fluffernutters, peanut butter and marshmallow fluff on white bread. So yummy! And I was hoping the fluffernutter juice was that. Nope, butterscotch :nah: Yuck. Hate butterscotch. But if anyone ever hears of a real fluffernutter e juice please let me know :)

Hey jrenae, thanks for the feedback. Sorry you were disappointed. I love a good butterscotch so I am hopeful that this one will compete with Butter Bob. Peanut butter, Fluff, and white bread as a kid, oh yah! As a kid, really? I still eat this as a really big kid!:)

Last edited:

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well said. I'd also much prefer a 3 game series. Baseball is built for 3-4 game series. You do that all year. Why do that for 162 games, and then boom 1 game do or die? Then again, before wild card we both would've been eliminated. Imagine that! It was Pittsburgh wasn't it early 90s that won 103 games but came in 2nd place?

All good points and yes it was. It's time for some changes. It was a fun season. My teenage son & I travel over to Bradenton for several spring training games every year. Fond memories and a lot of fun.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have any experience with the Nautilus BVC cotton coil, or the Triton 1.8 ohm coil. I haven't bought a new tank in eighteen months almost ( well except some sub-ohm tanks that I determined were not for me ). I have been rebuilding pt2 coils for the most part or building on a taifun. Recently I was driving across the country for a few weeks and and was thinking to myself that I need a tank with disposable coil heads for the times that is inconvenient to dry-burn, rebuild or re-wick etc ... and I have narrowed it down to a Triton or a Beyond Vape Silo which uses a nautilus coil. I realize that a Triton is more versatile and has a rebuild able deck and could be used for sub-ohming as well, but that is irrelevant for my specific need. Just need the best cotton coil-heads in the market for mtl vaping ( 10 - 15 watts ).

If you have other suggestions, those are welcome as well !

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
54.96% RR detected Mr. Noggin. [emoji14]
The other percentage consisted of this Orange Nocturne mmmmmm
This Whoop's up on Creamsicle and kicks it down the stairs!
[emoji323] [emoji322] There's a party going on inside my mouth with these NET's from Clay too my brotha!
[emoji13]

Better than the Creamsicle? I better put my credit card in the shredder right now. I have yet to make an Ahlusion order that doesn't spiral completely out of control.

I told you. Clay has that tobacco extracting business on lock down.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
^^^This so much.

The one game "play in" round is an abomination. I really don't even care for baseball having a wild card TBH. I'd honestly prefer MLB to go back to two divisions per league and then four teams from each league (the two best records in each division) make the playoffs. 7 game series in each round. Also while I'm at it, either use the DH for both leagues or remove it altogether.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you have any experience with the Nautilus BVC cotton coil, or the Triton 1.8 ohm coil. I haven't bought a new tank in eighteen months almost ( well except some sub-ohm tanks that I determined were not for me ). I have been rebuilding pt2 coils for the most part or building on a taifun. Recently I was driving across the country for a few weeks and and was thinking to myself that I need a tank with disposable coil heads for the times that is inconvenient to dry-burn, rebuild or re-wick etc ... and I have narrowed it down to a Triton or a Beyond Vape Silo which uses a nautilus coil. I realize that a Triton is more versatile and has a rebuild able deck and could be used for sub-ohming as well, but that is irrelevant for my specific need. Just need the best cotton coil-heads in the market for mtl vaping ( 10 - 15 watts ).

If you have other suggestions, those are welcome as well !

I was able to get used to sub ohm tanks, eventually, but right before that I tried the GS air. Good coils, super cheap, nice vapor output for a MTL vaper or "tootle puffer" ;) Sorry I don't have any experience with the others, for some reason nautilus coils really bothered me but that was when they used the ceramic in them and not the cotton.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
I was able to get used to sub ohm tanks, eventually, but right before that I tried the GS air. Good coils, super cheap, nice vapor output for a MTL vaper or "tootle puffer" ;) Sorry I don't have any experience with the others, for some reason nautilus coils really bothered me but that was when they used the ceramic in them and not the cotton.
What is GS air Jenna ? Is that the vendor name or the name of a specific atty model ?

I have more than one reason I don't want to sub-ohm in a tank even if I did get used to it. I have a couple of drippers I use every once in a while if someone swears I really won't get a specific flavor at low wattage etc...

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
What is GS air Jenna ? Is that the vendor name or the name of a specific atty model ?

I have more than one reason I don't want to sub-ohm in a tank even if I did get used to it. I have a couple of drippers I use every once in a while if someone swears I really won't get a specific flavor at low wattage etc...
Maz, I switched from Nautilus Minis to the Eleaf GS Airs and the rest of their line, never looked back. They were made to go with the istick line, but work fine on any 510 connection. You can see them all here: http://sweet-vapes.com/clearomizers-cartomizers-tanks/eleaf/eleaf-tanks.html
My favorite tank is the GS Air "M" which holds 4 ML. The newest tank in the line is the "GS Tank" which takes either Ni, Ti, or the basic coils. The coils for ALL can be rebuilt if you like, or you can buy replacement coils. Even the high VG liquids vape fine in them. The only one I would not suggest is the original GS AIR. There have been many improvements since that one.
There is also a very long thread dedicated to the Eleaf tanks. You can see that here: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/eleaf-gs-air-fan-part-2.699517/
Hop over and take a look and ask any questions that you have. I'm a straight up MTL Tootle Puffer. Usually staying under 15 watts. I no longer use any dripper except to test new flavors. These are simple and problem free FOR ME.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Maz, I switched from Nautilus Minis to the Eleaf GS Airs and the rest of their line, never looked back. They were made to go with the istick line, but work fine on any 510 connection. You can see them all here: http://sweet-vapes.com/clearomizers-cartomizers-tanks/eleaf/eleaf-tanks.html
My favorite tank is the GS Air "M" which holds 4 ML. The newest tank in the line is the "GS Tank" which takes either Ni, Ti, or the basic coils. The coils for ALL can be rebuilt if you like, or you can buy replacement coils. Even the high VG liquids vape fine in them. The only one I would not suggest is the original GS AIR. There have been many improvements since that one.
There is also a very long thread dedicated to the Eleaf tanks. You can see that here: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/eleaf-gs-air-fan-part-2.699517/
Hop over and take a look and ask any questions that you have. I'm a straight up MTL Tootle Puffer. Usually staying under 15 watts. I no longer use any dripper except to test new flavors. These are simple and problem free FOR ME.
Thank you Nanny. I think our vaping styles are very similar, so I must take your suggestion seriously. I like the idea of replaceable as well as rebuildable. I thought I had narrowed it down to two tanks, and now I have more homework to do :) who knows I might finally retire my Pt2's if I like the draw in these. Just haven't found any tank that gives me the draw of a pt2 with an aero tank AFC .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread