Spring, Summer, Fall, & Winter :)

new 004.JPG

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale, remembered when you got each one of them and thinking, "She's going for the whole year!" So glad you've got a complete set......Now one for each holiday? Heeheehee :D
    Thanks Chooch... think I'll take a pass on the holidays ;)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Splat, hope the mail is fast so you have Geronimo in your hands in no time at all!

Hope you guys are having a good day. We're having a completely side tracked day around here. I've got six grandkids here with their brother is having an EEG done. Doug has the boys helping him split and stack the mountain of firewood we got delivered last weekend. Which will be great to have done, but means there won't be any tips this evening. I'm a bit disappointed about that! I've been playing with one of my experiments - doing it in a new way - and they're so fun! I really REALLY want to see a few all done. (And show you of course. :D ) Looks like that won't happen until Saturday. :sneaky:

I best get back to these kiddos. I'm thinking it might be a good day for popcorn and hot chocolate for them. :wub:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Kayte, you have some "butter churners" there! :) Once again you are going to kill me with curiosity about experimental tips done a new way. Dang! Hope the EEG turns up nothing......or at least an answer to symptoms......Mine showed....nothing was there. Ha! Enjoy your "brood", momma hen. :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Hi all...I've got a 4 day weekend this week and I'm enjoying it all I can...well after a not so great start this morning...having to get up at 7 on my day off is not the way I wanted to start my day...but had to take my car into the shop to see why it's running rough...turns out it's a bad fuel pump...and they wanted a $1000 to fix it! :shock:...I don't freaking think so, so we went and picked it up and BF has a friend who's going to change it out for us and the whole thing will only cost us $300...He said he'd do it for free, but BF insisted on paying him $100 just to do it...can't do it till next weekend but shoot I've been driving it all this time like that, one more week won't hurt.

Splat, that Geronimo is gorgeous!! I bet you can't wait to get it...now you're just gonna need the perfect tip for it! :D

Kayte, I can't imagine having 6 grandkids at once...I'd definitely need my purple sparkly straightjacket after a day of that! :laugh:...Can't wait to see what your new experiment is...and it figures that the one time I'm actually here on a Thursday, there's no tips...I'm beginning to think there's a plot here. :p

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Saturday, Angel! :) Think positive thoughts for tips and a quick draw on Sat. evening. And, now that BF has saved you all that $ on the fuel pump, you got that much more to spend! I've tried to reason with hubbs about buying stuff on sale......The more you buy, the more you save! Heeheehee :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    'Morning, Dale. :) I would love a magical moment......Just had one. Somehow, unbeknownst to me, the Cool Fire IV got bumped up from my usual 9-10 watt norm to 39 watts......Holy cow! That's hot!!!......And it even sounds hot! Whew, good thing the minus button works pretty fast........Now, for the next magical moment. Ha! :)

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Good Morning Mountaineers! How is everyone?:)
    I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the red/gold/ebony wide bore from the other night. Sorry I did not slip in for the festivities.
    Wow Dale and Splat..that's some gorgeous eye candy there! Stunning!
    Angel glad you got the car issue resolved for less! It's good to have a BF that can do things like fix stuff.
    Kayte, sounds like you are a busy bee. I can't wait to see you all decorated up for the coming fall and winter.
    Hope everyone is ready for a great weekend.
    Love to all:wub:
    p.s. Sirius and I have some kind of communicada thing going on. It's the oddest thing. He just flat popped into my head yesterday, and when I went to FB there was a pm from him! We had not talked in a while. So funny and cool.:wub:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread