Status
Not open for further replies.

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
I am dissapoint. The hype on this one is only partially real, and it's about the least pocket-friendly/outdoor friendly tank I've ever used. Vapes great, but not great enough to offset the leaky, dirt and dust ingesting airflow design. It's like carrying a dripper in your pocket. It's doomed to be a never-leave-the-house desk queen, if it doesn't become a drawer queen first.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
I am dissapoint. The hype on this one is only partially real, and it's about the least pocket-friendly/outdoor friendly tank I've ever used. Vapes great, but not great enough to offset the leaky, dirt and dust ingesting airflow design. It's like carrying a dripper in your pocket. It's doomed to be a never-leave-the-house desk queen, if it doesn't become a drawer queen first.
Man up butter cup, I work construction and carry mine quite a bit.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
Neither of you is probably running a chain saw all day either. :)
Diamond wheel in masonry, hammer drill in masonry, drilling steel and aluminum, sheetrock dust........
I'm responsible for all the glass and aluminum.
IMG_20151002_114108195_zpsrs8f3cxl.jpg

It gets dirty. I'm sure you inhale all that stuff daily. I'd rather inhale wood chips then concrete dust any day.

Reactions: McCoys

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I travel with them all the time, but when I'm doing barn work I use a Prometey. No tank for me to break as its all metal. Considering I ran one over with a tractor and it was fine, I'll stick to the Prometey for that :)

But, I took an Aromamizer grocery shopping yesterday. It was sideways in my purse as I'm the only person who doesn't vape in the Walmart cereal aisle.

twolostminds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2009
First impressions: Dual 28g Kanthal 3.5mm I.D. 6.5 wrap coming in @ 0.60ohms sitting on top of an IPV3 @ 30.5 watts. Tried it with 2 holes open next to the coils and all 4 holes. Nice flavor and vapor production, better than my HCigar Kayfun v4 running single 28g Kanthal 3.5mm I.D. 6 wrap @ 1.0 ohm. The velocity deck is such an easy build but I'm going to have to play with my wicking as I think I will be able to eek out a bit more flavor.

My IPV4s should be here tomorrow and I need to find me some Titanium. Hoping that will give me even better vape using the TC.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Just to note that single coils work fine. No leaking with it laying on it's side for a bit to check that...not a drop. Took the wick and tucked it under the coil, then the other end of wick, kept it long enough to tuck a little under the coil then continue between/over posts and lay in the open side of the deck over the juice holes....0.7 ohm @ 32 watts and it is wicking great. Used Bacon for the wick, tight in the coil (very snug, but pulls through without binding or bunching the cotton). Flavor and airflow are fine with the the 2-hole ring (mine came with both 4 and 2). Gonna go to a duel coil, but wanted to try the single just for grins. As a single coil it is no better than a Lemo 2. Except it is cooler vape at over 30 watts. I am using the stock 3-post deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread