• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reactions: Bobw1951

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
It's a shop that is closing down, last orders for Overseas was 5th October, so you are out of luck with the Provari, they only have 5 x Red left, I have an original P3 Beta (satin finish) with an Infinite KF4 with P3 connector on top, and have been resisting as the price went down, but at £80 I could resist no longer :laugh:
Ah. I was hoping to find a satin to pair with the GEM. Obviously shipping overseas would be a must ;). Thanks for the info. Looking forward to pictures! I wonder if we will see any reasonably priced tube mods. Like the ipv d2 in a tube. I can dream!

@Brynglas thanks for the very kind offer. My nephew is in the states just about every other week so I can always have him suitcase then mail it here from his office. I do that for tech stuff for him on occasion going the other way. Mailing boxes ahead for obvious reasons.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Did YOU get one :)

grumpy-cat-no-2.jpg

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Almost certainly true. I've always been a bit wary of the cult surrounding them. The prices always seemed very high. Anyone who queried that used to have "American Made!" shouted at them.
They are a good mod, well made, but yes at full price, they are too expensive for what they are, and they are now well behind the competition.

Reactions: e-pipeman

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Made up 50 ml of QOP`s earlier, and another 10 ml of Apple Crumble. I had a chat on chefs site, and apparently it`s going to be another few weeks before they have any more QOP in stock, same with all the concentrates what are OOS. They seem to be having some issues with shipping to them, not too sure what that means though. :blink:

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Flavourwise I think it is a bit better than the Crown, I think it is going to depend on the life of the coils TBH.
Must admit I have never been a fan of SMOK and generally steer clear of anything they make - they have made quite a few mistakes in the past.

The Crown wins it for me Bob.Dont get me wrong the TFV 4 is a good tank,but I find it a little bit harsh on the throat.It also GUZZLES the juice :)

Don't get much difference on taste between the two of them.

Both have nice smooth threads,I think the Smok as slightly dodgy seals.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sorry to disappear.
I didn't fall down a black hole - got taken into hospital, and had little time to do anything.

Totally out of it for days on lots of IV's, and just back home today under strict instruction to do nothing at all. Off to bed now as only spending a little while to sit upright.

Far from fit yet, so I may read more than I say- we'll see, but certainly can't read over a week of posts. Haven't picked up an e cig since early on 2nd.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Sorry to disappear.
I didn't fall down a black hole - got taken into hospital, and had little time to do anything.

Totally out of it for days on lots of IV's, and just back home today under strict instruction to do nothing at all. Off to bed now as only spending a little while to sit upright.

Far from fit yet, so I may read more than I say- we'll see, but certainly can't read over a week of posts. Haven't picked up an e cig since early on 2nd.
Bloody hell Trish, you had me worried :( Get up them stairs now, and get yourself better ! That is unless you live in a bungalow of course :laugh: Seriously though, hope you are ok :)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Sorry to disappear.

Ooo Errr Missus, what ya been up to :laugh:
Seriously though, look after yourself and take it easy for a while until you get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread