Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Happy Thursday!! This week is flying by.

Looking ahead - Friday will be a break from photos and a fun announcement about the contest that I think you will enjoy.

Tuesday - We will have the website launched and pre-orders start at 10am PST.

Photo Time!

Last photo is of the Ghost White. Made with real ghosts :shock:

We found out yesterday that one of our vendors is delayed on getting some of the parts made for this one. Maybe they are having a hard time finding ghosts?
The ghost white won't be ready for a few weeks. For the pre-order, we will have the black, red and blue available and then the white will join the family in the near future.

I see some comments about TC and the big question...Is ProVape ready for TC?

Temp Control/Temp Limiting or as some refer to it as 'temperature guessing', I see a lot of comments on both sides. Please don't do it or I really hope you have it.

What I can say at this time regarding TC is until it's been perfected we won't put it out. I've heard about a lot of negative experiences with TC and many have commented that they are tired of fiddling with it. Sometimes it works, other times it does not and everything in between.

It has not been perfected yet and until it has, we won't put our name on it just to say we have it.
Once we feel it's ready, accurate, hassle-free and a great experience, then it will be the right time.

ECF16.jpg

RadiusFamily.jpg
223b71fc6d4e5574f780c6954a465cc9.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
There you are...

I was gettin worried.

Where ya been?

Not in the can looking at Radi Pix, I hope?!?

LOLz, Jim

Been right here. Just don't really have much to say, but I'm reading what everyone is saying........

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Bite your tongue!

It's true. I bought some and tried to get a dry hit. Impossible. There's a little wire in the cartridge which senses moisture and temperature. The problem is how to get that to work with a tank. No one has gotten it right and I'm sure ProVape will be the first to get it right with a mod and tank, but we will need a new tank and disposable coils. I think Zen should be in charge of designing the new tank...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
It's true. I bought some and tried to get a dry hit. Impossible. There's a little wire in the cartridge which senses moisture and temperature...
Hey Steve, have I got a deal for you...

I'll trade you 3 Vuse, for only one dirty worn prolly broken definitely over priced ProVari...

What do ya say? Huh?

Good Deal, Right!!!

LOLz, Jim

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Hey Steve, have I got a deal for you...

I'll trade you 3 Vuse, for only one dirty worn prolly broken definitely over priced ProVari...

What do ya say? Huh?

Good Deal, Right!!!

LOLz, Jim

Not sure what you mean. I know most on here hate anything BT for some reason, but VUSE got temp control/limiting right and no mod maker has yet...

Reactions: AstroTurf

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Thank you Astro!

Yes, you will be able to select the color and random. We also have a new option that you will have to wait and see :)

Anytime!

He answered my post~! I feel very special as one of the chosen. An added plus is that I also love his reply as it was everything I hoped for and more~! I will wait to learn the *more* at the allotted time. Until then, I will read more and more thoughts from others.

Of course, I will have to print this post out and put it on my wall so I can stare at it with pride.

StarZtorm

Oct 7, 2015
hey SR @rbrylawski ... you now have a second ProVape home ... I know you are buying a Radius, because you love the P3 so much.

you should come out to the next bash Provari thread ... they are epic fun :party:

Bash provari thread? Man I don't think my anger management is up for that :(

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
What exactly do 'vapebands' do? I got it that they have words on them etc - but how does that apply to me breaking glass?

The rubber acts to cushion the shock of dropping your mod and tank.

Place the bands around the non-glass parts of the tank if you can. One at the top and one at the bottom is ideal. Avoid putting the band on the glass as this will actually transfer the shock directly to the glass and can cause it to shatter.

The pic posted below is wrong.
wrong.jpg

This one below is right but adding another band on the top metal ring will cushion it from more angles.

**Some tanks you cannot do this with because the bands will cover the airholes.

right.jpg

Last edited:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Bash provari thread? Man I don't think my anger management is up for that :(

welcome to ECF StarZtorm ... the bash Provari threads started about 5 years ago.

Many were aimed at calling Provari owners elitist vapers ... those are about to start up again.

The last wave of bash Provari threads were about the P3 being underpowered and ProVape will soon be going out of business ... good fun :smokie:

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I will wait to learn the *more* at the allotted time. Until then, I will read more and more thoughts from others.

I wonder what the "more" could be? I did make a suggestion a long time ago that they do something clever like make a holiday mode, where the LED would cycle through red/white/blue on the 4th of July (requires a country code to be set, as well as date/time), red/green at Christmas, etc. as something like an easter egg. That would require waiting... beyond the spec release on Tuesday.

I also thought it could be customized colors, by setting RGB values in 8-bit numbers (0-255 for each of red/green/blue), but that goes against ProVape's KISS design style.

It could be an always-on LED, but that would eat battery life and annoy most people, IMHO.

Maybe it refers to the +/- buttons lighting up, perhaps even with different colors than the fire button.

Maybe they added a timeout on the LED, where it stays on for X seconds after firing.

Maybe it's brightness control of the LED?

I'm not sure what else "more" could be... Guess I will have to wait and see.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
hey SR @rbrylawski ... you now have a second ProVape home ... I know you are buying a Radius, because you love the P3 so much.

you should come out to the next bash Provari thread ... they are epic fun :party:

Yep, I now have more than 1 thread to feel at home in. Lucky Me! Thanks for the invitation to get involved in occasional carnage, but as was said above by StarZtorm, my anger management can't handle them. No it most definitely can not!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I wonder what the "more" could be? I did make a suggestion a long time ago that they do something clever like make a holiday mode, where the LED would cycle through red/white/blue on the 4th of July (requires a country code to be set, as well as date/time), red/green at Christmas, etc. as something like an easter egg. That would require waiting... beyond the spec release on Tuesday.

I also thought it could be customized colors, by setting RGB values in 8-bit numbers (0-255 for each of red/green/blue), but that goes against ProVape's KISS design style.

It could be an always-on LED, but that would eat battery life and annoy most people, IMHO.

Maybe it refers to the +/- buttons lighting up, perhaps even with different colors than the fire button.

Maybe they added a timeout on the LED, where it stays on for X seconds after firing.

Maybe it's brightness control of the LED?

I'm not sure what else "more" could be... Guess I will have to wait and see.

I'm still wishing for an Oprah moment :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread