Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Why thank you...you're right, I do! But Cindy took care of that when I became Ms. 35K! Now dang it, where did I leave that darn crown again? :p
Oh, Angel...
2012-Hot-Dazzing-Crystal-Bridal-Princess-Crown-With-Combs-Rhinestone-Diamond-Heart-Shaped-Girl-Jewelry-Tiara.jpg
:laugh:

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Freshman year in college, one of the junior professors taught the seminar in a black leather miniskirt. A guy from my dorm let slip with a rather inappropriate comment when she was writing on the blackboard. She turned and fixed him with a look that scared him so much, he sat in the back row for the rest of the semester.

Reactions: oldbikeguy

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
It's what I look forward to on Thursdays besides the new Heros reborn !
It starts so early for us... by the time I'm back from coaching my daughter's soccer practice and shower and everything, it's usually getting on dinner. I get in some ECF time and then it's off to watching something the DVR picked up a couple days ago. I think it'll probably be Gotham tonight.

Reactions: angelphyre

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Well after spamming my referall link on facebook my points for the cloupor giveaway are now at 436. What's everyone else at?

No FB for me. What did they give us for entry? Those are all I got. Sadly, anybody that got an email from me about winning a mod would probably delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread