Obligatory First Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KYBLUE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
Kentucky, USA
Would first like to thank all the ECF Modders for the much needed information garnered from reading here.:thumb:

I went with a wooden enclosure, fused dual mosfet build with a switched voltmeter and master switch.

The build has been quite the little adventure. I have had to channel my sixteen year old shop class self for the woodworking skills and learn to solder something a little more challenging than speaker wires.

It has taken longer than expected and I've made several mistakes destroying parts in the process. Just like coil building these components are much much smaller than they appear on YT videos. The resettable fuses in particular.:censored:

All in all it has been fun and I do plan to build more. Hopefully as I sharpen my skills I can produce smaller, neater and more polished mods.

Now for pics to prove it happened.:)

001angle.jpg 001front.jpg 001inside.jpg 001moneyshot.jpg

vape ON DIY STYLE

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Would first like to thank all the ECF Modders for the much needed information garnered from reading here.:thumb:

I went with a wooden enclosure, fused dual mosfet build with a switched voltmeter and master switch.

The build has been quite the little adventure. I have had to channel my sixteen year old shop class self for the woodworking skills and learn to solder something a little more challenging than speaker wires.

It has taken longer than expected and I've made several mistakes destroying parts in the process. Just like coil building these components are much much smaller than they appear on YT videos. The resettable fuses in particular.:censored:

All in all it has been fun and I do plan to build more. Hopefully as I sharpen my skills I can produce smaller, neater and more polished mods.

Now for pics to prove it happened.:)

View attachment 496934 View attachment 496935 View attachment 496936 View attachment 496937

VAPE ON DIY STYLE
She's a dirty little beast isn't she[emoji12]

BRAVO! Thanks for sharing mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread