Aromamizer RDTA by Steam Crave

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I don't I have the skills to even attempt 4 coils, rock on Roxy. You know you have to post pictures. Think you could cram 4 baby claptons in there?

Hey, I make ugly coils, lol! If I can do it, you can, too :)

Believe it or not, the quad horizontals took me a lot longer. Part of that might be that I lit up and tweaked the bottom ones before I made the top ones.

Not sure on the Claptons. The deck is kind of small. Maybe using 28/34, which I still haven't tried making yet.

Reactions: SUPER K

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
Hey, I make ugly coils, lol! If I can do it, you can, too :)

Believe it or not, the quad horizontals took me a lot longer. Part of that might be that I lit up and tweaked the bottom ones before I made the top ones.

Not sure on the Claptons. The deck is kind of small. Maybe using 28/34, which I still haven't tried making yet.
Yeah, but I make ugly coils that aren't copies of each other and they ramp up different until I get mad and start over. I don't even want to think about making Clapton wire again for a while.

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, but I make ugly coils that aren't copies of each other and they ramp up different until I get mad and start over. I don't even want to think about making Clapton wire again for a while.

Fair enough. My ugly coils tend to be identically ugly, lol! So far all 3 of my quad vertical builds lit up together on the first shot, much to my amazement.

Reactions: SUPER K

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
Fair enough. My ugly coils tend to be identically ugly, lol! So far all 3 of my quad vertical builds lit up together on the first shot, much to my amazement.
:p:thumb: some people have all the luck. I tweak em and tweak em to no avail.:mad: I wasted every bit of Clapton I made for a final result of two little coils.:-x

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
After following this thread since the start of it, I finally ordered an Aromamizer RDTA last night. Looks like yall are enjoying the Aromamizer and I figured it was time for me to try one.

I think you'll enjoy it. Like I saw above, even @3mg of nic, if you chain vape it very long, the nic chills will start. But the flavor is so darn good.

Landman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2015
Central AR
Does Steam Crave send out a shipment confirmation e-mail? I haven't received one yet, even though I placed my order a few days ago. I did receive the payment confirmation, however.
The only thing I received was the paypal confirmation - no emails from them directly, even checking the spam folder. I had to log on every so often and check my order to see if/when it shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread