Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Tomorrow morn my GD's taking me to the office where my new home is to sign the papers and put down part of the deposit. On Nov. 21 I'll finish up with the rent for the rest of the month, etc. and then

IT'S mine!! ALL MINE!!!!:D

Too bad it's going to take this old broad the rest of the month to pack and such! as I can't sprint anymore...but I can crawl a long way!
Yes! I am so happy for you! Moving is the pits but in the long run you will be happy in your new digs. :rickroll::banana:

That's right it's my Abby Doggy. She is the secret identity for that great jedi knight, Abbywonkadoggi. She's doing great and goes to the vet on Monday for her stitch removal and hopefully final check up. I'm definately relieved. :banana:
So glad Abby is doing so well, but I had a hunch she would. Spay is pretty routine. Yes, things can go wrong and they seem so miserable the first few days, but then they rebound to their happy selves. She is better off as she ages being without her "girly parts". :banana::rickroll:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Well guys I think I'm starting to get out of my bummer mood. Incidently the latest wire is SS. YiHi is supposed to come out with a firmware upgrade next week that will be better for Ti and will have an SS test firmware. Will let you know what is happening with that. I think I just needed to talk to someone about my problems and I did and I feel better. Thanks for the concern. Oh also another wire hitting the market is NiFe52.
I'm so releived you are doing better, Legs! Do NOT let yourself get that far down again. Talk to someone!

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Yes! I am so happy for you! Moving is the pits but in the long run you will be happy in your new digs. :rickroll::banana:

So glad Abby is doing so well, but I had a hunch she would. Spay is pretty routine. Yes, things can go wrong and they seem so miserable the first few days, but then they rebound to their happy selves. She is better off as she ages being without her "girly parts". :banana::rickroll:
She's seven. Was weird in her "heats". Not regular at all. Maybe 6mo then 9mo then 5 etc, etc. Glad that's going to be over.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
This year, I've spent so much of my money on toys that I don't really have much of a budget for decorations... So I used one of my toys to make this for Halloween. It glows in the dark.

I try to add at least one new thing a year, so I'm good for this year.
Now that's cool!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Tomorrow morn my GD's taking me to the office where my new home is to sign the papers and put down part of the deposit. On Nov. 21 I'll finish up with the rent for the rest of the month, etc. and then

Too bad it's going to take this old broad the rest of the month to pack and such! as I can't sprint anymore...but I can crawl a long way!
Woo Hoooooooooooo!!!!! Happy Dancing for you! Ok, I'm sitting down, but in my head I'm dancing! This is great news & I'm so happy for you!

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
If ya all haven't noticed, I'm a little goofy where my Abby Doggy is concerned. :)
I never noticed! :lol:
By the way talking to someone didn't solve my problems but it gave me some ideas which helped alot.
Admitting you have a problem-- you are half-way there. Figuring out what to do about a problem-- you are 3/4 of the way there.

Tomorrow morn my GD's taking me to the office where my new home is to sign the papers and put down part of the deposit. On Nov. 21 I'll finish up with the rent for the rest of the month, etc. and then IT'S mine!! ALL MINE!!!!:D

So glad you got the place!

Still waiting here.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
BTW, how ya like my new hand cranked mod wid da latest drip tip? Haven't had a dry hit yet... but kinda weak on da flav though!

Need to put an air flow restrictor on it.

Hmmm.... I have this hand crank flashlight.....

By the way talking to someone didn't solve my problems but it gave me some ideas which helped alot.

I think it did. Whether the new ideas came from you or the other person, they likely would not have come into consciousness without the talk.

Glad you're feeling better!

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport

Now that I've bought one of these silly things.......what kind of atomizer(s) do I need? I didn't give the first or second thought to that "small" detail. I have mini Nauties, Kayfuns and several other "build it yourself" atomizers just don't know which ones to use. Color me dumb but there it is.

Last edited:

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Now that I've bought one of these silly things.......what kind of atomizer(s) do I need? I didn't give the first or second thought to that "small" detail. I have mini Nauties, and several "build it yourself" atomizers just don't know which ones to use. Color me dumb but there it is.
a mini nauti would work well on it :)

sushigirl

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Podunk, Texas

:party: Woo Hoooooo!!! SO happy for you! The move will be over before you know it. It's nice to start fresh in a new place. Do you live near a winery or liquor store? You might call and ask if they'll save you a few empty boxes with the dividers in them...they're great for packing things like glassware, spices, your medicine cabinet...and shoes!

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Now that I've bought one of these silly things.......what kind of atomizer(s) do I need? I didn't give the first or second thought to that "small" detail. I have mini Nauties, and several "build it yourself" atomizers just don't know which ones to use. Color me dumb but there it is.
You can use the ones you have. Just use Kanthal wire & don't use temp control. If you want to use temp control you have to use a Nickel or Titanium wire & wrap spaced coils or use Nic or Ti premade coils. I have a 40w & never use temp control. I use my Kayfuns on it.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Happy dances for all beings who are recovering, hopeful dances for those not out of the woods and appropriate dances for those whose earthly struggles have ended.

I've been watching BBC as my main news source lately. There are FAR fewer advertisements, and far less time spent promoting upcoming stories, making it much less aggravating to watch.

Anyway, just watched a report about the health problems being caused in China by smoking. It's kind of ironic that China produces most of the products we vapers have found superior to cigarettes. It appears that Chinese government has a problem: spending too much money on smoking related illness but also making too much money from cigarette sales. Sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread