No taste of flavour and sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikrapovic

Oct 8, 2015
malaysia
hi, im starting to do my own liquid. after im mix it up, a few days of steeping in warm water. i try to vape it but it seems the flavour and sweetness cant be taste. this is my actual recipe, hope someone can help me solve this problem. thx guys

30ML

Vg - 12.6ML
Pg - 2ML
Nicotine - 0.9mg
Chiller - 1.1ML
Sweetener - 1ML
Flavouring - 12.4ML

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
50% flavoring is way to much. Add 80% more base which will dilute it to 10% flavor and see what it taste like. So as not to waste what you already made make a test sample by pouring 2ml's of mix and add 8 ml's plain base shake and try that, you can always adjust upward from there...

Nikrapovic

Oct 8, 2015
malaysia
50% flavoring is way to much. Add 80% more base which will dilute it to 10% flavor and see what it taste like. So as not to waste what you already made make a test sample by pouring 2ml's of mix and add 8 ml's plain base shake and try that, you can always adjust upward from there...
and base from my recipe, what should i adjust? from what to what... im not very good in percentage, could you teach me in ML.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
and base from my recipe, what should i adjust? from what to what... im not very good in percentage, could you teach me in ML.

I can teach you but only if you have a solid understanding of the basic concept behind DIY. You need to do some research first so you understand the basic concepts and terminology of DIY. Here's a great place to start.

My blogs will give insight into all aspects of DYI, from steeping to what supplies to have on hand to a basic walk through mixing your first E-juice.

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

Then read hoosier's blogs. These blogs concentrate on fine tuning your mix and give insight on additives.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

Then read Boletus's blog's. These blogs concentrate on formulation of nicotine bases regarding proper calculations methods for figuring Nicotine concentration as well as safety.

E-Cigarette Forum - Boletus - Blogs

Then read Ginger's book "E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid". It is a book which I've contributed to that delivers an in depth easy to follow guide in the art of DYI.

E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid

I recommend viewing VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety and bookmark it for future reference. It explains safety in all aspects of DYI.

VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety

List of suppliers and other useful links courtesy of ECF Member Sir2fyablyNutz

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blog-entry/list-of-suppliers-and-other-useful-links.7457/

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

Nikrapovic

Oct 8, 2015
malaysia
I can teach you but only if you have a solid understanding of the basic concept behind DIY. You need to do some research first so you understand the basic concepts and terminology of DIY. Here's a great place to start.

My blogs will give insight into all aspects of DYI, from steeping to what supplies to have on hand to a basic walk through mixing your first E-juice.

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

Then read hoosier's blogs. These blogs concentrate on fine tuning your mix and give insight on additives.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

Then read Boletus's blog's. These blogs concentrate on formulation of nicotine bases regarding proper calculations methods for figuring Nicotine concentration as well as safety.

E-Cigarette Forum - Boletus - Blogs

Then read Ginger's book "E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid". It is a book which I've contributed to that delivers an in depth easy to follow guide in the art of DYI.

E-Cigarettes 102: DIY E-Liquid

I recommend viewing VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety and bookmark it for future reference. It explains safety in all aspects of DYI.

VPLive Vape Team Episode #82: DIY Safety

List of suppliers and other useful links courtesy of ECF Member Sir2fyablyNutz

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blog-entry/list-of-suppliers-and-other-useful-links.7457/

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

after i do some research base on your advise, i found that my flavouring was local made(malaysia). that's why i cant taste the flavour. i have to find the TPA or CAP.

Reactions: Cam775

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I am not quite new to this, yet I'm always running into roadblocks with my "speriments". However I can tell you this for sure. I use ONLY established brands of flavoring, and when I stumble I can almost always find answers at ECF simply by looking at what others have done with said flavorings.
Also, whatever you are trying is going to find its way into your lungs. I wouldn't even consider an unknown flavor maker.

VapeJL

Sep 23, 2015
I am not quite new to this, yet I'm always running into roadblocks with my "speriments". However I can tell you this for sure. I use ONLY established brands of flavoring, and when I stumble I can almost always find answers at ECF simply by looking at what others have done with said flavorings.
Also, whatever you are trying is going to find its way into your lungs. I wouldn't even consider an unknown flavor maker.

That's true

Nikrapovic

Oct 8, 2015
malaysia
Hi Nikrapovic. You need to find out whether the local flavor contains any pg or vg. Or it is pure flavoring. Sometimes it doesn't have any mix which will messed up your percentage.

i already ask the supplier, they said the local flavour contains PG only. so after reduce PG in my recipe, i got the taste already.

Nikrapovic

Oct 8, 2015
malaysia

very very very agree

SLIPPY_EEL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Ω England Ω
click the link and look near the botton of page on the right above the CD, click the Download now http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

its a real easy juice calc once you get used to it.

just make sure you click the calculate button everytime you change something so it adjusts the calculation for you.

Reactions: Nikrapovic

Nikrapovic

Oct 8, 2015
malaysia
click the link and look near the botton of page on the right above the CD, click the Download now http://ejuice.breaktru.com/

its a real easy juice calc once you get used to it.

just make sure you click the calculate button everytime you change something so it adjusts the calculation for you.

cool thanks brah

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

VapeJL

Sep 23, 2015
after tried mixing some bubble gum flavour, the watermelon taste become more juicy. now i know that each flavour have find their pair for more juicy taste. learn a lot from you guys. thanks for the info that all of you tought me.
Great to hear that. You can try to mix with single flavour to test out 'how it taste' feel before mix with others

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread