4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Good morning Halon house! It has been awhile. Hope all is well with "the crew". We just had a 1000 year flood here in SC, but thankfully, my place didn't get too much damage.
{{{nanusic}}}
Missed you! And I thought of you during your bad weather. Hope you weren't too damaged. By us, it is drought. The reservoirs are way low, as is my well. But somehow, we still have water. :)

Feast and Famine.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Off to Staasburg to visit a cidery, which has hard cider and some of the best cider doughnuts!!!! And the foliage is close to full bloom. Lovely sunny day!

Make sure to check out the Château de Neuschwanstein while in Strasbourg...

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Make sure to check out the Château de Neuschwanstein while in Strasbourg...
Yea, only about a 3,800 mile detour. ;)

But not good. The site seemed to be just aa "manufacturing" plaace. No office or customer aareaa. I'll give them a caall to see whaat's up in Staasburg.

(once you get into the double aa, it's haard to stop...:) )

So we hit the Millbrook Vineyards and Winery. They do have some first class hootch. Grabbed 3 bottles, a Cabernet Franc (to go with a grilled Rib-Eye tonight), a Pinor Noir, and their lauded Tocai Fruilano. All with local grapes.

Next weekend, we'll find us some hard cider.

hamburglar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New Bern, NC
So I have been trying some different brands of e juice in my triton. Ive noticed that the halo juice has big strong flavor, and a nice throat hit. But the other brands I am trying seem to have almost no throat hit, and weak flavors. Is this a common observation?

I think some of this other juice is made for those big mods that burn insane amounts of juice with each hit. And that is why the make them so weak. But I am still new. So Im not sure.

Reactions: AngiBe

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
The higher the Nic, the stronger the throat hit. I started at 18 but smoked about 1- 1 1/2 PAD. I'm just now finally down to 6 mg. wish I got there a lot sooner but everyone is different. If you vape a lot (not sure what your a lot is, again, everyone is diff) but if the Nic isn't high enough for you, you will vape more to get that Nic fix.

ETA...you can always try small Halo bottle in 12 and see what that does. If it's too high, mix the 12 and ur 6 about 50/50 mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread