xvostick clone any owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
Houston
im gonna buy one of these, but does anyone know who has the best version? 3F, bestgear, fasttech...etc??

There seems to be small discrepancies between all of the versions available. Anyone know which one is the winner / safest buy?

Ya as said it's too early to tell. I only know of people who've bought the 3f version, including myself. The fc version only had 60 orders on the group buy last I checked and I personally don't buy from gearbest so I'll be waiting for the reviews on them.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
A couple of good things about my xvosticks style I have not mentioned

The botton screen protector is a hard not flexible piece of glass or plastic

I took bottom 3 screws off and then loosened the 2 center chrome or stainless screws and adjusted the 2 seperate parts so they fit together perfect now

SLvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
Houston
75 w tc but internal battery 3200 mah

Dimensions: H: 82mm, W: 58mm, D: 26mm.
Tank enclosure 45mm height to top of cage mod. Accepts all 22mm tanks.
Capacity 3200mAh integrated battery 2W to 75WOutput Voltage range 0.6V - 7VAtomiser resistance range 0.1ohm - 4.0 ohmTemp Control Mode 0.05-0.5 ohm

Last edited:
Reactions: drugarth

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Yes, I am over top mounted Mods, don't see me buying them anymore.....I couldn't resist myself...I did also order the clone..I just need a second one to take out, one I don't mind being damaged (like on vacations and stuff, don't want to bring the expensive stuff) ..also can't afford a 2nd auth rigth now (hehe spend to much on all the nice goodies lately).....shame on me, but for such a nice mod I broke my down...:blush: The form factor is really so much better than anything else I own....

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
Just jumping into the thread I ordered a Xvo clone on the 25th Sept from 3fVape the last I heard on the 29th I was in the queue as they said a lot had been ordered, for the folks that got theres from 3fVape how long did it take to get to you? My order doesn't show up with them as I bought it through guest checkout then registered and no order showing.

Do 3fvape send tracking?

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
I also ordered as Guest...and only after that I registered for an account...I send them a mail about it and they converted my account so the order did show up.....so they are able to change that so you can follow the status of your order.
Many thanks for that I will fire them an email!

I may need to rob the chip out of the fulgoris; )
83d34df6e8d487d2c950318a72c2e50c.jpg

Reactions: DPLongo22

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
A glitch when switching from a tc setup to a power setup. Notice still in temp mode and error message is ohms too high. Still vaped fine and if I did not look in mirror I would not have known it. Just took battery cap off to reset and locked atty again. All is good again

Try this.... click fire button 5 times...hold up and down buttons together....adjust temp to off.....click 5 times again to unlock....then hold up and down buttons to lock again.

So far its staying in power mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread