Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
(Stumbling & mumbling )............... mornin' mac evening Fran.............(walks out front door looking for coffee).........I can't find the coffee skillet..........(scratches head)..........(stumbles back to kitchen)..........coffeeeeeee.:confused:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Mornin' Fran, Angel, evening mac.............my wife sed she made the coffee pot..........shore hope like heck she remembered to make the coffee in it............:blink:
morning butch....just got a fresh cup...soooo good...but if I want another I'm going to have to drink fast...coffee turns off in just a few minutes and then the housekeeper will be here and the B&B has a policy that she empty the pots when she get here

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Mornin' Fran, Angel, evening mac.............my wife sed she made the coffee pot..........shore hope like heck she remembered to make the coffee in it............:blink:

Today was one of those rare times when the wife had coffee ready for me when I got up - gonna probably be awhile before it happens again.

morning butch....just got a fresh cup...soooo good...but if I want another I'm going to have to drink fast...coffee turns off in just a few minutes and then the housekeeper will be here and the B&B has a policy that she empty the pots when she get here

Don't think I could stay someplace where they take the coffee away.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
This sounds like a blackopps plot..........watch yer back........:drool::danger:

Reactions: anjelvape77

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Don't think I could stay someplace where they take the coffee away.
At almost $800 a month less than any other place around here Ive adjusted...but now that winter is coming they are talking about taking the window AC unit out of the room and hubby says if they do we are moving period! He is very warm natured and would die if it wasn't freezing in our room at night
This sounds like a blackopps plot..........watch yer back........:drool::danger:

I agree...makes me nervous that at 815 there is no more coffee...who does that?!?!

Reactions: Butch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread