Hi from North Carolina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angela reed

Oct 9, 2015
Vietnam. Long time ago.
Wow, Vietnam? That was a hard one for you guys... I Appreciate Your Service to Our Country, and I have the Utmost Respect for All of you guys who fought over there, FOR US and had to come back to the shameful treatment that a lot of you received...For that, Sir I Respect You All the More!!
God_Bless_Our_Military_Prayer.jpg

kaahn

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2015
Eastern NC
I'm about almost 15 months in to vaping, but I'm a newbie here... Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm Angela and I'm happy to see all of these vaping friends in one place! :thumbs:
@angela reed Nothin' could be finer than to be in Carolina in the mororinin'! Welcome fellow North Cakalakian!

Edit. BTW great taste in tanks. Found my Lemos and Lemo twos and haven't looked back! ;)

101airborn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2015
Wow, Vietnam? That was a hard one for you guys... I Appreciate Your Service to Our Country, and I have the Utmost Respect for All of you guys who fought over there, FOR US and had to come back to the shameful treatment that a lot of you received...For that, Sir I Respect You All the More!!
View attachment 497184

Coming back was a bad time. Many are still affected. Me too in many ways. All we can do though is try to put it in it's place and go on with life.
Appreciate your comments and so does every other soldier that served.

Thanks

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread