Status
Not open for further replies.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
This most recent batch was KILLER, my man :thumbs:
Thanks brother, I finally got the process sped up a little bit which makes it a little more enjoyable as well and yall get a better selection.

In other news, I just dropped a nice bit of coin on a carving machine so I might be prototyping mods by the end of the year (which cuts into drip tip turning) but once both are running I could do both at the same time so don't worry!

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Will do, I have some generic 3d models drawn up and ready to receive some dna200 chips I got when they came out that I did nothing with. Those will be first up. Haven't been in the regulated world for quite a while so we'll see...

I'm partial to the unregulated bottom feeders myself so it wouldn't be unrealistic to expect something in that vein along the line as well

Reactions: Sloth Tonight

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Ever considered a regulated bottom feeder?;)
Definitely looking at it but not with the dna200. TBH most mods with these chips are already huge and I'm not interested in carrying a brick in my pocket. I'm still digging through the muck as it were but some things are pretty clear.

Reactions: Nautilusfan

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Gotcha - I wish you all the very best with this endeavor, we need more mod makers especially wooden! I myself am a mech-only guy, so keep me in mind should you go down that path - for the regulated, I'll be admiring the art just the same and rooting for a killer mod from a killer dude :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Man, I need to get on the ball and make my vid. I meant to do it before vaca and didn't have a good chance to. I'm going camping again this weekend and may try to do it outdoors. Or I may just do it at home next week when I have the time. I want to do everything I can to get the word out about these tips. I remember searching for a good tip...a fair amount of money wasted on various SS and delrin tips. They worked but none felt super comfortable or looked cool IMO. I now have 4 LCMM tips and can't imagine ever using anything else. And I think a lot of people would feel the same once they try one.

TS12000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Charleston SC
Alright, three more of the sycamores are up on site and in the other thread! Didn't get all of them done like I would have liked but there will be a couple more put up tonight when I get home from the regular job and polish them off (about midnight eastern I would expect). Hope everyone is doing well, see you all tonight [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread