Has anyone tried vaping from the Uwell Crown RBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
While I LOVE the Crown tank from Uwell, I'm a little disappointed with the RBA section. It just doesn't have the airflow of the pre-built coils. That's why I took a plunge and got the SMOK TFV4 and love it. They did it right with their RBA deck!

I thought about the Crown but I didn't like the fact that the RBA was sold separately..

So instead of paying $50+ for Crown and RBA I went Goblin Mini for $19.99.

The flavor from the mini is out of this world

BuryFC

Jan 28, 2015
Joplin, MO
I have the Black Crown ($33.00 from Royalty Vapes) and bought the RBA ($10) but haven't used it yet. It does seem really small, probably about the same size as the pre-builts. The only hope I have for it is that it may slow down juice consumption but I'm afraid it's going to kill the flavor/vapor.

I just pulled it out of the box... man do they have this thing on tight.

Reactions: thetrucker

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have the Black Crown ($33.00 from Royalty Vapes) and bought the RBA ($10) but haven't used it yet. It does seem really small, probably about the same size as the pre-builts. The only hope I have for it is that it may slow down juice consumption but I'm afraid it's going to kill the flavor/vapor.

I just pulled it out of the box... man do they have this thing on tight.

I almost bought a Crown tank but it was too much IMHO. The tank was $37 without the RBA. And the RBA was another $18.

Congrats on getting a deal on the RBA.

I have heard the flavor of the Crown is very good.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Honestly if the tank was $100 I would buy it. Don't worry about the RBA section, you will probably be dissapointed. Get the tank, take a risk. You will not be dissapointed with the pre built coils.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Thank you no. I would not waste my time on a tank I could not rebuild.

I actually enjoy wrapping coils and wicking them for the way I vape. I am rocking a Goblin Mini and a Kayfun Lite Plus with .8 ohm coils.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Understand and I was the exact same way. Until I have been using some of the sub ohm tanks like the smok tct, starre pro, and crown. I now have very little interest in building my own coils now. But if rba is your thing, seems like lots of folks have had trouble with it so it may not be the tank for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Understand and I was the exact same way. Until I have been using some of the sub ohm tanks like the smok tct, starre pro, and crown. I now have very little interest in building my own coils now. But if rba is your thing, seems like lots of folks have had trouble with it so it may not be the tank for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rebuilding is either your thing or it isn't.

With 50+ sub ohm tanks out there I really don't want to pick a tank then a year or two later unable to get coils for it, and then spending money on cad coils that leak or have the cotton too tight and get burned hits.

I prefer to wrap my own coils to the ohm level I want and wick them with organic cotton balls from Walgreens or CVS.

PremiumVapeSupply

Oct 7, 2015
Hi guys and thank you all for the opinions on the Uwell Crown. We're actually the west coast official distributor for the Uwell Crown in the United States and work directly with them! I definitely do understand that the RBA head is a bit difficult to build on, but we have had many successes with it. You can actually get very good wicking from it, however it's really for those who want a specifically garnered vape with their resistance. However, that's why Uwell and ourselves have banked on the success of the coils. The stainless steel coils work very well in many sub-ohm mods, and the NI200 has yet to give myself a dry hit!

If you guys have any questions regarding the Uwell Crown, please feel free to PM me or if you're just wanting a coupon code, I have that too!

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I've been thinking of getting the Crown tank as well, but really want to be able to use the RBA for it as well. I want another tank and have been thinking of an RTA, but it's nice of having the flexibility of just popping in a pre-built coil. So far, hearing mixed reviews about their RBA, so hopefully a v2 is in the works.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I've been thinking of getting the Crown tank as well, but really want to be able to use the RBA for it as well. I want another tank and have been thinking of an RTA, but it's nice of having the flexibility of just popping in a pre-built coil. So far, hearing mixed reviews about their RBA, so hopefully a v2 is in the works.

Yes, they really need to version-two it! LOL

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

My problem with the Crown is it is a full price tank and you have to buy the RBA separately. About $45-50 when your done.

Reactions: Roadtrip635
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread