Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I just did a quick scan and this appears to be correct. a-rey is home sick, but I've seen him drop a couple of company emails today. I'll email him and give him the news. Looks like he fumbled.

hope hes feeling better soon.

seems like a lot of people are under the weather the last few days (healing vibes dearest redrebel--youll love this next part...)

...last night hubby comes in and says he has yet another friend at work who wants to start vaping...this is good, this is the third one in like a month...says he told the guy he would talk to me about selling him one of my mods and a tank...ok were still good....which one I ask, thinking my kamry 20 or my extra istick 30 with my ST nano..."I figure your D2 or your reliant and maybe with your hydra"...I have never laughed so hard in my life as when I was choking on my drink telling him to KEEP DREAMING if he thought he was selling my reliant!!
(on further discussion it looks like it will be my D2 and my nano that the coworker gets...but only on the promise that this means I get something purple Ive been eyeing!)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
hope hes feeling better soon.

seems like a lot of people are under the weather the last few days (healing vibes dearest redrebel--youll love this next part...)

...last night hubby comes in and says he has yet another friend at work who wants to start vaping...this is good, this is the third one in like a month...says he told the guy he would talk to me about selling him one of my mods and a tank...ok were still good....which one I ask, thinking my kamry 20 or my extra Istick 30 with my ST nano..."I figure your D2 or your reliant and maybe with your hydra"...I have never laughed so hard in my life as when I was choking on my drink telling him to KEEP DREAMING if he thought he was selling my reliant!!
(on further discussion it looks like it will be my D2 and my nano that the coworker gets...but only on the promise that this means I get something purple Ive been eyeing!)
Oh, I don't think so...lol....if he has money like that, he can go buy his own stuff! I would have spit my drink at him.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Lol...I can pretty much guarantee that!
Chicken soup definitely has therapeutic value but I bet your winning this morning made you feel lots better :D
Just what you needed. Congrats again. :banana:

I'm getting ready to tear out that coil in the Lemo and do it again. This time just the same with maybe a wrap or two less to get under that 1.2 ohms. Not that that wasn't a good vape but maybe it can be even better. Anyone with good suggestions for a single coil build for this tank I'm open and willing to learn. All I have is 26 ga though.

Reactions: redrebel821

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Oh, I don't think so...lol....if he has money like that, he can go buy his own stuff! I would have spit my drink at him.
I just about did lol. My reliant is my all day every situation mod, no way am I giving it up. I'm all for helping the guy out but no way am I giving up my all day mod...not even for a purple pretty lol

And congrats to @Marina2 , @Kprthevapr and @jseah on your Cloupor wins! So exciting to see my friends win!

Congrats again to our amazing winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread