Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@clnire - absotively. I have PLENTY of gear, so I think a setup is coming to the office, tucked in a drawer, to be used if needed.....

I was just bummed that the base gave out. It's confirmed over and done with. Darn, I had to buy more stuffs :D

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
My son told me early in his birth-month that he was frustrated with egos, because they break so easily. Told him he ought to switch to mech's. Which he apparently did. I asked him a few days ago if he wanted my absolutely indestructible telescopic, and he said sure. So I sent it to him. Now I am down to two Nemeses, have another Nemmy in my FT cart, but getting real tight on the money. I plan on learning to be satisfied with two kicked mechs and six tanks, for at least a while.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
My son told me early in his birth-month that he was frustrated with egos, because they break so easily. Told him he ought to switch to mech's. Which he apparently did. I asked him a few days ago if he wanted my absolutely indestructible telescopic, and he said sure. So I sent it to him. Now I am down to two Nemeses, have another Nemmy in my FT cart, but getting real tight on the money. I plan on learning to be satisfied with two kicked mechs and six tanks, for at least a while.
I think the shorter 650 ma egos are not as prone to break since they are shorter and do not bind up as bad in a pocket when bending or sitting. They do not fall out of a shirt pocket as bad either.
I have not broken one yet. Just jinxed myself?

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
My brother has a fairly physical job. He moves around a lot. But, he couldn't stand the short battery life of the 650 eGo. So, he insisted on carrying the 1000s instead. Which would periodically fall out of his shirt pocket, of course.

Then the iStick 30 came along. He loves them! All day battery life in something small enough to carry in a shirt pocket.

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
@clnire - absotively. I have PLENTY of gear, so I think a setup is coming to the office, tucked in a drawer, to be used if needed.....

I was just bummed that the base gave out. It's confirmed over and done with. Darn, I had to buy more stuffs :D
When I worked in an office instead of home like I do now, I had a spare e-pipe 2 18450 bats, a small bottle of eliquid, a Kanger MT3 and a 3 bay charger always at work. I switched the batteries out for fresh ones every week to keep them in my rotation. Only needed to use it once. But once was enough to keep me going on a day when my battery died, I forgot to pack eliquid and my tank cracked when I dropped it.
strange coincidence, but it happens.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Glad you made it through a sticky situation. It's a reminder of how important a backup is! I keep my old Provari with me everyday just in case. I moved on to sub tank & a MVP 3, but my old carto setup will work in a pinch.

Been a looooongg time since I've shown my face in these parts! Hi everyone!!!!
Hey Curmugeon! Where ya been?

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida

Birthday stuffs! :bday:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I can't believe how good the flavor is in a Kayfun. I may need to order some more.

One more or more! I'm at 11 KFs, now. And a few other types of rebuildables, but the KFs, for me, are the reliable great toppers that I use most. A few of them are assembled from the various FT parts, and can be put together for about $10.

I had a spare e-pipe 2 18450 bats, a small bottle of eliquid, a Kanger MT3 and a 3 bay charger always at work. I switched the batteries out for fresh ones every week to keep them in my rotation.

While weekly may be excessive for LIons, still a good practice. Batteries will lose some charge just sitting, although Lions don't lose much. But keeping the emergency backups topped means they'll work when you need them! And a longer roation on charging would be too hard to keep track of... :thumb:

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Just got back from visiting Trip. His head is still cranked over to ~90deg but he was standing, eating and drinking. Overall improvement from when I took him in Tues. The vet says he not ready to possibly go home for at least one more day.
Not a miraculous recovery but encouraging.
Great news, thanks for keeping us updated!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Glad you made it through a sticky situation. It's a reminder of how important a backup is! I keep my old Provari with me everyday just in case. I moved on to sub tank & a MVP 3, but my old carto setup will work in a pinch.

Been a looooongg time since I've shown my face in these parts! Hi everyone!!!!

There's that Old Curmudgeon. :D

I can't believe how good the flavor is in a Kayfun. I may need to order some more.

I've got 4 and Janet's got 4 in our daily rotation. Hard to beat it. Janet prefers the nano version. One just won't do. Go for it.

The vet called this morning stating that Trip is showing improvement today, but won't be released for at least another day. Apparently the IV antibiotics are working.

Nice to hear Trip is improving. :banana:

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
One more or more! I'm at 11 KFs, now. And a few other types of rebuildables, but the KFs, for me, are the reliable great toppers that I use most. A few of them are assembled from the various FT parts, and can be put together for about $10.

I'm with ya, one KF? Really?? David's got me beat with 11 KF's. I've only got 10 (8, 3.1's and 2, KFL's). All of my other tanks have become dust magnets.

While weekly may be excessive for LIons, still a good practice. Batteries will lose some charge just sitting, although Lions don't lose much. But keeping the emergency backups topped means they'll work when you need them! And a longer roation on charging would be too hard to keep track of... :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread