Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Today marks the last day I had a stinkie...two years ago (smoked 2pks/day for 38+ years). On my first vaporversary, I got a P3 (the month wait was excruciating). And now I want me a radius..can't wait!

I haven't read this whole thread yet, any word/guess on TC?

Congratulations!

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Today marks the last day I had a stinkie...two years ago (smoked 2pks/day for 38+ years). On my first vaporversary, I got a P3 (the month wait was excruciating). And now I want me a radius..can't wait!

Congrats on the 2 year vapeiversary. And it was stated last night no temp control for the Radius.

Tap'd from my 6 Plus

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

WTG! :toast:

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
provari-jpg.180894

Found my post from February 2013, when I first got this. I was sooooo excited. Since then, I have been through lots of gear, and I forget where I came from sometimes.

28if

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
That is a beautiful tool. This where the loyalty comes from. It's mistaken by some for elitism, but it is basically trust.

When I was growing up people were loyal to their friends, their grocer, auto mechanic, the corner pharmacy, even engine oil. Brand loyalty is built on trust, and it works both ways, the consumer trusts that they are getting what they paid for and the producer trusts that if a good product is delivered at a fair price, consumers will buy from them in the future.

I feel bad for this generation (in my 50's) loyalty is a foreign concept - they want cheap, they want it yesterday and that's all that matters to them.

My Provari(s) have treated me well, Provape has delivered on a promise they made and have earned my loyalty. I will most certainly purchase a Radius once available.

Now the tough part - Funding my new vape. Anyone interested in buying a slightly used wife?? Crap that wont work, I've been trying to give her away for years.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
I LOVED my Provari V2.5. I REALLY loved my P3. As far as I was concerned, the 2 devices that I carried around full time and could never be without were my iPhone and Provari.

And then someone introduced me to sub ohm vaping with the Atlantis V2. With the P3 not able to push enough power, it got used less and less and then traded for an SX Mini, now Vaporshark DNA 200. Great devices, but I struggled with the finish on the SX, and as sufficient as the the power is on the DNA 200 is, battery is not easily replaced, and if it's dead while I'm out, I'm SOL so I need a backup device handy in the car (D2). I have said since I made that switch that if Provape makes a higher wattage device, I will be ALL over it, with the quality Provari's I had in the past, I have no doubt this will be great. I can't wait to be back to just 1 device.

Thank you Provape, that day has come! I am REALLY excited.

this is how I felt. I loved my provari, then I got into some stuff and the tank would not fire. nothing to do with sub ohming but just how the pin was on the tank. just would not make connection. Then I got a dna 30 and it worked just fine so I got an rdna 30 then a rdna 40. all of them used so I did not spend a ton and they have worked just fine until now. which is great cause this beauty is coming out just as all 3 of the sharks I own are dying. I like the size of the shark for work. I don't have this tube that is so obvious sitting on my desk all day. I can not wait to see the specs and the price. I know no matter what I am going to want this. Just because I have fallen in love with box mods but finding one you can count on is hard.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
When I was growing up people were loyal to their friends, their grocer, auto mechanic, the corner pharmacy, even engine oil. Brand loyalty is built on trust, and it works both ways, the consumer trusts that they are getting what they paid for and the producer trusts that if a good product is delivered at a fair price, consumers will buy from them in the future.

I feel bad for this generation (in my 50's) loyalty is a foreign concept - they want cheap, they want it yesterday and that's all that matters to them.

My Provari(s) have treated me well, Provape has delivered on a promise they made and have earned my loyalty. I will most certainly purchase a Radius once available.

Now the tough part - Funding my new vape. Anyone interested in buying a slightly used wife?? Crap that wont work, I've been trying to give her away for years.

This is exactly how I feel. I am just so glad they are doing a box. I see all these people that buy these cheap mods and then turn around and trade them. I just don't get that. I also don't really get the need for a 200 watt mod either. I to am trying to figure out a way to fund this new mod and still get my new tattoo for my birthday. The mod may win out since mine are dying.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Congratulations Zombo!

It's clearly the Vapeversary of the Z's today!!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I think the surprise announcement that will come along with this contest is… Everyone who posted in the thread gets a Radius!!!

A give away like that would put Oprah to shame!!!!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
af02851cdfb4c86225b1b92a1d79a602.jpg

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Just heard of this when looking to buy a new device. What's up with the promo video? It barely shows anything. Guess nothing is coming out until it's released???
Hi Susan! Yes Tues, 9:00 AM Pacific time for specs, 10;00 AM PST for orders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread