Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm here. Was just at work, came home for a few minutes and walked back out the door to go grocery shopping for/with Alex. Morgan went too because she wants to pick out her own food since Alex is. Hubby said he'd let her so all four of us went. Alex is such a joy to go out with. *dripping sarcasm* :laugh: It made itt a bit easier since hubby went too.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm gonna have a nice conversation with myself here. :laugh: Granny's birthday was last week and we're celebrating this Sunday. She said she wanted a very specific pair of house shoes. I went on Amazon and ordered it. Also ordered some zymox for Shrek's ears. The inside of the flap of the ear is clearing up nicely but I think he needs some internal treatment too.

I'm canceling my online weight watchers subscription. I found an app that does the same things the ww does is and it's a one time fee of $4.99 where as I'm paying $20 a month for the real ww app.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Reactions: Bamrz

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Hey everyone! How is the day going? It's overcast and cloudy here but see the sun peaking out a bit. I've already been up and to Walmart for groceries this morning. I needed color ink for my printer and that sucker was $55! :shock: I just spent $20 on a black cartridge a couple of weeks ago. It's almost cheaper to just buy another printer. I can't decide if I'm going to go back out to town for an Ollie's trip or if I am gonna stay home. The kids are here but they're behaving very well right now. I've still got a bit of organizing to do on one shelf in the office. I also need to clean out my closet but I don't see that happening today. What I need to do is go light a fire under Morgan's .... so she'll finish her chores.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Hey everyone! How is the day going? It's overcast and cloudy here but see the sun peaking out a bit. I've already been up and to Walmart for groceries this morning. I needed color ink for my printer and that sucker was $55! :shock: I just spent $20 on a black cartridge a couple of weeks ago. It's almost cheaper to just buy another printer. I can't decide if I'm going to go back out to town for an Ollie's trip or if I am gonna stay home. The kids are here but they're behaving very well right now. I've still got a bit of organizing to do on one shelf in the office. I also need to clean out my closet but I don't see that happening today. What I need to do is go light a fire under Morgan's .... so she'll finish her chores.
Tiff, have you tried looking online for ink? I found some really cheap ink from China for my old printer, less than half what it would cost at Staples. Sadly, the printer died though. :( And yeah, the printers are almost cheaper than buying more ink, sad really.

Walmart is tomorrow, along with BJ's (big box store) and the regular Grrr store. Or Monday. Depends on what I feel like doing. :lol: I thought about doing it on the way home today, but I was beat. Much better to come home and chill. :)

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Fun times chasing birds in the house. Worked on the coop some, it's getting there. My wrists were bothering me had to pack it in for the day. Soo Just chillin now.Thinking of a big glass of wine. Hoping to get the 2 doors built tomorrow and start on the nest boxes.Hopefully I'll have enough wood. If not Lowes trip yea.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Peeking in from MI. Trees are in full color, it's gorgeous here. I'd like, but don't have it on the tablet for some reason. It's been interesting, today we went to a maritime museum then to a winery. We have full hookups, WiFi, and cable. Heck, better than at home.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Tiff, have you tried looking online for ink? I found some really cheap ink from China for my old printer, less than half what it would cost at Staples. Sadly, the printer died though. :( And yeah, the printers are almost cheaper than buying more ink, sad really.

Walmart is tomorrow, along with BJ's (big box store) and the regular Grrr store. Or Monday. Depends on what I feel like doing. [emoji38] I thought about doing it on the way home today, but I was beat. Much better to come home and chill. :)
This printer is still pretty new
I'll check out the Chinese stuff. Thanks for telling me about it

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Hey anyone.... Seems we keep missing each other when we check in.
a
We're home from Granny;s and had a delicious meal of hoagie sandwichnes with all the good stuff on it along with chips and dip. dessert was homemade banana puddig and some sort of cake. BUT, Tiffany had a salad from Publix. For dessert...a frozen frut bar. I'm being extra cautious since I have so little left to lose. And that goal will put me a nice amount over 100 pounds. BUT, do I want to go to 110 or 120? That would put me around the weight I was just out of high school. Hubby said I should lose these last 6 pounds and stop and maintain the weight. He doesn't want me to lose anymore for some reason. Here's something strange but exciting for me is that I can now see my collar bone standing out and my shoulders are not so padded. :lol:

It turned out to be a nice day outside. A tad chilly but not really nippy. Perfect temp that I would like it to stay all the time.

Guess that's a I have for now. *walking to fold laundry begrudgingly.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread