GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #112...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
10/9 #1

Good morning, everyone!

bwsea2.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
10/9 #1
Mornin/nite TreeFam...notice I haven't been calling you Tree Peeps for a while now.....hmmmmmmm:rolleyes:
Falll is definitely energizing me to get my bu** in gear be4 Winter comes a-callin....
Anyone else frantically gathering "acorns"???
10/9 1 : no Mac it was a bad one.
Sorry Tiggs ..thank it, and let it go

@anjelvape77 What an odd thing to happen ..right outta nowhere to receive a message and pic of your Mom like that. Coincidence?? or....??o_O

@rangerrobin That's an old trick with me..just tell me there's company coming and I go into full-on "House Cleaning! Guests are coming!!" mode...pretty funny:rolleyes:
@CountBoredom and @rangerrobin ..Thanks for the Wildflowers info...I knew it's basically Spring ..March-April ..sort of like Meteorite Showers..just show up!

Is that an old mission church there to the left?? ..on my Bucket List is a roadtour of the missions.

10/9 #2
Here is the view on my way home from work..
..very nice..looks relaxing..grass..trees...getting rarer every day
WEll..I have alot to do today..and again..Ill be taking a breather from the internet over the weekend..My sleep doctor said it's best to keep a wake and sleep routine..7 days a week...darn! I have to get up at a quarter to 6am ??o_O..on a weekend??:blink: ..there goes my "sleepin in"!!:-x:mad::evil:.Well..there's always adjusting my day so I get up around 9 or 10:w00t: ...I'lll have to work on that:oops:
Amish buggy.jpg

..I grew up near Amish Country ...this is an internet image, but a very common site in my childhood neck-o-the -woods.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
10/9 #2

Is that an old mission church there to the left?? ..on my Bucket List is a roadtour of the missions.
No, that's just one of the older churches (Episcopalian) near where I live. The Mission church in San Diego (and the very first one ever in California) is the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, founded by Junipero Serra in 1796 (below).

Mission_San_Diego_de_Alcal%C3%A1_-_church.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/9 #2
Falll is definitely energizing me to get my bu** in gear be4 Winter comes a-callin....
That is partly why I haven't been on most of this week...........I have been actually putting lots of summerish things away and pulling out some of my winter items....that I may or may not need.........since they are calling for a mild winter I am not planning on using most of what I have....but just in case we get one or two bad days(fingers crossed) of snow or cold weather I have to have my winter gear accessible....and enough food & water in the cupboards..........speaking of stocking up....I will have to go shopping today...so I don't know about getting all my post in again this morning..........
vil-automn2.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well - Over 24 hours has past and after having to deal with a number of issues I am back . . . SO might as well also respond to a few post since then too . . . ;)

I am sure hoping one day this week that I can read back and catch up with everyone......

Hope Ya' get a chance to soon, miss "Your" more elaborate post and what's happening . . . :wub:

Some buildings around here have giant murals to alleviate such eyesores.

Really enjoy seeing these types of Murals, thankfully there are a number of these types of Murals here. AND - When I lived in Philadelphia besides those who took it upon themselves to improve their property, there is the "Mural Arts Program" - it was a City wide project to have these created around the city in some surprising places too . . . Here is just 2 of them that really stood out:

rsz_common_threads_1.jpg
. . .
Ph4ZW5K.jpg

Vapemail hath arrived!

Whenever "You" (and @rangerrobin/ @angelphyre) tell "Us" something New is coming/arriving or that Ya' post a picture of something - All that immediately comes to mind . . .

d53b304b313bf8703b671daaff686274.jpg

@tiggerrts - Really Nice Family Photo! :D Now - I see "You" (and the sooner the better ex :() and your children :) at the top of the stairs on the right side (looking at photo), however who are the rest of the people ? Is that "Your' Parents/Grandmother in the middle and "Your" sisters with their spouse and children opposite of "You" ?

@jpf880 . . . How's "Wifey doing today ? Better I hope . . . :thumbs:

Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
PLEASE NOTE:

Unless "We" hear different from "The Man Himself" - "GMO" . . .

Just as a reminder this WEEK's CONTEST # 112 will end sometime between Midnight and at 12 NOON CST (1 PM EST - 9 AM PST) on Saturday . . .

the_end.gif

At that time . . . "GMO" :thumb: - Or "Uncle" :facepalm: . . . will be using Random . org to select a Winner for WEEK # 112 from this week's entries . . .

Just before this Contest/Thread is Closed and a NEW Contest # 113 will be Started/Opened . . . :thumbs:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/9 #3
Thanks Uncle....I have been missing catching up with you and all of the Treefam....I know there are lots of photos I didn't really get a chance to enjoy.............but some things just popped up this week and so I decided to take the opportunity to get other things done at the same time.....it's taking longer than I expected...but will be beneficial in the end....FYI it's nothing bad.....it's actually very very good and will make things so much better in the long run......but it will also take me away another time...... in the near future for short time.....(might be more weeks like this one)...........
vil-automn2.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
10/9 #4
I saw the newest toy Shawn...it sure is pretty..............I am enjoying both my Reliant and the eleaf istick....but I think I am not into the subohm thing...still........I have the phazer tank still on the Reliant....and it's good....but uses so much juice and gets almost too hot for me......the istick I am using in normal mode with the Genitank and that's just right.....but I am still grabbing my puck mod to go out......it's reliable....the others don't last long enough for the way I vape.....I am a constant puffer.....it's always in my hand....I have to charge up them both twice a day.........
vil-automn2.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
10/9
1. Morning Treefam! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday. I am...I actually started my weekend on Wednesday night, but yesterday wasn't so enjoyable, at least at first...started with having to get up early on my day off to take my car into the shop and then deal with a yappy mom (bf's mom) all morning driving me crazy...I am sooooo NOT a morning person and can't stand to have someone talking at me constantly. But all is well today and I'm fully in slug mode! :D

10/9 #2

No, that's just one of the older churches (Episcopalian) near where I live. The Mission church in San Diego (and the very first one ever in California) is the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, founded by Junipero Serra in 1796 (below).

Mission_San_Diego_de_Alcal%C3%A1_-_church.jpg
I've been there Count...as a matter of fact, I have a picture just like that somewhere here that I took when I was there back in 2006.

Here's a pic of my mom, back when she was running our local Alzheimer's Foundation...really miss her!

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
10 / 9

PIF to @Slowone2

Work vape break.

@Uncle Wifey wasn't doing well last nite but she was still sleeping when I left for work so I'm not really sure how she's doing today. Thanks for asking and thank all of you for your Prayers and Good Vibes for Us!

:tumble:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/9 #1
That is so neat, Fuzzy :thumb:
Thank you for the compliment. If I had nothing else to do, I would spend a lot of time making things like that (even though I know no little girls to give them to). I also carve toy-like things, make mod holders, etc., etc. Seems that my imagination can turn a piece of wood into just about anything and I don't even consider myself to be a woodworker. Oh well...
Yes, of course, though my hot button at the moment is getting logs and turning them into firewood. I would have started a month ago, but it was too darn hot and dry to run a chainsaw in the grasslands.
they are calling for a mild winter
Please, dear Dog, let that be true here too. This old body just can't handle the deep freeze and 15-foot snow drifts anymore... (and maybe I wouldn't have to cut/use as much firewood).

OK, I said no more dirt bike pix, but this was my street machine. I have very little idea of who the girl was (I think her name was Kathy?) - someone my sister set me up with after my first wife moved back to England (sisters just get real concerned about things like that). First and only date was a ride to the beach (she really wasn't my type). :) That's also the bike I rode to South Dakota where I got named Thunderbear.

202 Kathy me - first date after Val filed for divorce.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/9 #2
Hey guys... does anyone know of a thread on this forum that answers questions about things like a Spire mod auto-firing?

Gotta run off and do more cutting today, so will be back later tonight. Hogs & Quiches...

me
3 Gunslinger at Gales Creek.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread