Official ProVari Radius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

28if

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
Outskirts of Detroit Rock City
It's Friday EVERYONE and welcome to my favorite things...(cue Oprah themed music) :banana:

Now for the good stuff.... We are going to add two more Radius' to the prize pool here on ECF. Now three lucky winners will be picked on Oct 16th to win a brand new Radius.

There is also another contest going at Facebook and instagram so if you want to join those you can increase your odds. To clarify, the FB and Instagram contest is not related to this one, so they have their own prizes and don't share with your entries here at ECF. :thumb:

That is Loyalty to the consumer. The perfect reason to keep supporting Provape.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hi im new here just found this forum I'm off the fags (I'm from the uk) now 2.5 years :) I had been smoking 27 years and a heavy smoker all thanks to provari started off on the provari 2.5 still use it at work now on the p3 home use :) and I'd love the new provari radius can't wait to get my hands on it just like to say a big thank you to provari for helping me stop smoking :)

I could so have a field day with the first sentence LOL. :lol: But I'll just welcome you. Yes I will!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
gd26.jpg

Housedag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
Canada
It's Friday EVERYONE and welcome to my favorite things...(cue Oprah themed music) :banana:

Now for the good stuff.... We are going to add two more Radius' to the prize pool here on ECF. Now three lucky winners will be picked on Oct 16th to win a brand new Radius.

{REDACTED} :thumb:[/

Does each post get an entry or each person?

Reactions: AstroTurf

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

{REDACTED} :thumb:
Ooooh, that's exiting news! Jumping up and down in excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread