PART 7 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
then went to the store and bought some Andy's fish breading and tarter sauce came home and got some cod out of the freezer.I will get my fish samitches today

Hello, OBG, I would like a fish sandwich on whole wheat Please! :drool:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
then went to the store and bought some Andy's fish breading and tarter sauce came home and got some cod out of the freezer.I will get my fish samitches today :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

I was never a big fish sandwich fan at all... oddly put the same fried fish on a plate ( with that tarter sauce of course ), add some conventional side dishes and suddenly I'm good with it...

I'm guessin' you were/are just after the conventional style to feed that urge... but I sure can think of several great variations .... ie add some blackening spices to the breading, or old bay... or just a little bit of cayenne perhaps... oooh, that's a good one that brings a lot of easy combinations to the table.... :)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I might even make some fry's to go with them :w00t:

If I may continue living vicariously through your taste buds...

I was thinking of things such as ... ranch style fries ( aka wedge ), fried okra, mac-n-cheese, corn, green beans... dang, now I'm hungry again and I just finished off a big chunk of mexican cassarole ... :lol: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread