Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It wasn't a slow drip J5, I went to take a bath last night and when I turned the water off, the valve stem twisted off! The big name plumbing service I called got shown the door when he said he'd have to tear out the wall behind the pipes and replace it all to the tune of $1100!

Home Depot sells the replacement cartridges for our faucet brand (Roto Rooter man swore he'd never heard of the brand) and I have a local plumber coming to fix it tomorrow.
A lady after me own heart. I would of done exactly the same thing.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good move, Bovi (and nice avi too!).

Cat - another vote for comfy tootsies :)

J5 - sorry about the hip, man. I still recall the pain. Ugh. If there was no such thing as replacement surgery, I honestly am not sure that I'd be here typing today. It was the WORST I've been through - and I've been through some... (Katie) ;)

Good morning, Fran, and ALL. Not quite "happy" Friday, but Friday, nonetheless. Woke feeling "splat" and the next 10 hours will be - - - adventurous.

Soon to ride off into the sunset, and counting the hours. Have a day full of wonder, everyone!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Guess who's sub ohming?

hmmm...you????:p Whatcha using? Too funny. I haven't sub ohmed since I quit working at the vape shop.:laugh: Maybe I'll pull out a tank and sub ohm coils one of these days for kicks. I still have some amazing sub ohm liquid I should use up.

It wasn't a slow drip J5, I went to take a bath last night and when I turned the water off, the valve stem twisted off! The big name plumbing service I called got shown the door when he said he'd have to tear out the wall behind the pipes and replace it all to the tune of $1100!

Wow! same thing happened to me a few years back. The roto rooter guy quoted 1200.00 to fix it. Needless to say, I did not hire them. Crazy.:grr:

Getting my feet "taped" with pads in special spots once a week right now. Got my first pair of affordable orthotics and we are working toward custom ones eventually. We are trying to avoid "cutting" me. I'm doing my feet/ankle excerises faithfully. Anything to avoid the knife if possible:unsure:.

Happy Friday to all.:)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
hmmm...you????:p Whatcha using? Too funny. I haven't sub ohmed since I quit working at the vape shop.:laugh: Maybe I'll pull out a tank and sub ohm coils one of these days for kicks. I still have some amazing sub ohm liquid I should use up.

Wow! same thing happened to me a few years back. The roto rooter guy quoted 1200.00 to fix it. Needless to say, I did not hire them. Crazy.:grr:

Getting my feet "taped" with pads in special spots once a week right now. Got my first pair of affordable orthotics and we are working toward custom ones eventually. We are trying to avoid "cutting" me. I'm doing my feet/ankle excerises faithfully. Anything to avoid the knife if possible:unsure:.

Happy Friday to all.:)
I'm using an VCT X2 tank on an IPV4 mod. I'm still vaping on my vaporsharks but this sub ohming seems to be cleaner and better flavor.
Great your liking your feet again. Mine are terrible but they'll have to wait until I get some of this other stuff done.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
TGIFDP_zps30pgbfnn.gif

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Good afternoon friends,
Had a really nice day yesterday and I'm happy I get to share it with another very nice person. Her day is even better because she remains younger than I.
We're about 17 degrees cooler today than yesterday and it really feels like Midwestern fall weather.

Wishing each of you a fruitful day.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Happy belated birthday Rosco.:bday:
Thanks Bov and 2cat.
Good evening friends.
It's been a busy day. We took 4 of our grandkids to a civil war reenactment that is held at our living history site. They can walk through many period time buildings, and they loved it. The kettle corn helped. They also loved sitting on the soldiers horses and feeding them.
They are here now watching a great movie called The Legend of Longwood on Amazon Prime.
I'm bushed fighting high and low blood sugar.
Have a peaceful evening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S5 using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

I love this one, Studders!!!!!!!

Happy belated BDay to you, Rosco, and Happy belated Friday to you all.

Just so I CAN be timely.......

Happy Katurday!!!!!!!!!

red paint is calling me...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread