Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Tryin out da tank now!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
If you guys move the thread.... Can I keep my status? I worked really hard to get it ;)
I really hope so! I don't have any control over what happens to the thread. My wish would be that it stays in Global and just closed.

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
I really hope so! I don't have any control over what happens to the thread. My wish would be that it stays in Global and just closed.
Does the thread have to be closed?

If so, where do we go when we get problems with our kits? [emoji15]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Received mine today, didn't have batteries until late in the evening, so I was rocking the TFV4 on my Koopor Mini and quite liked it, sans the fact that it absolutely murdered my batteries. Koopor Mini is 60W and that's pretty much where I had to push it to get anything out of it. You press the button and watch the battery level indicator fall... :)

I haven't figured this tank out... at 50W it does nothing, at 60W it's ok, 65W is already a bit too much for me. Went to a store on my way home and picked up 2x VTC5 and 2x HE4(not for X Cube II). Then I tried what some claim to be the sweet spot for TFV4 with Tricoil - 100W. Wow... I don't know how people manage to do that. Lungs of steel? Even with max airflow and open driptip airflow, I can't handle it for more than a second and even then I have to cough. However, for that split second, the flavour is godly. At 60W to 70W? Well, it's not bad, but if I had to choose, I'd stick with my Goblin Mini at 300C with dual Ti coils @.2Ohms...

As for the X Cube II itself, it's staying home. It's huge... even though I'm 6ft with reasonably sized hands and somewhat long fingers, I just don't see myself carrying it around.

Can't wait to get the dual RBA head and put some Ti in it. Then the TFV4 is coming with me on my Koopor Mini, hehe...

Here are some pics:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Does the thread have to be closed?

If so, where do we go when we get problems with our kits? [emoji15]

Since threads are supposed to be closed at 15,000 posts, yeah, the thread will have to be closed eventually.

If you have problems, after the thread is closed, then just start a thread in either the appropriate gear forum or in General Vaping. You will not be left out in the cold :)

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
If you guys move the thread.... Can I keep my status? I worked really hard to get it ;)
Me too!

I went from lurker with 0 posts to super member with almost 500 posts in like, a month!

And I can't thank ECF and Smok enough.

I really don't want this thread to close though, because I don't feel like I can go sticking my nose into other peoples conversations.

I like it here.

Lomka

Aug 27, 2015
Tbilisi, Georgia
Received mine today, didn't have batteries until late in the evening, so I was rocking the TFV4 on my Koopor Mini and quite liked it, sans the fact that it absolutely murdered my batteries. Koopor Mini is 60W and that's pretty much where I had to push it to get anything out of it. You press the button and watch the battery level indicator fall... :)

I haven't figured this tank out... at 50W it does nothing, at 60W it's ok, 65W is already a bit too much for me. Went to a store on my way home and picked up 2x VTC5 and 2x HE4(not for X Cube II). Then I tried what some claim to be the sweet spot for TFV4 with Tricoil - 100W. Wow... I don't know how people manage to do that. Lungs of steel? Even with max airflow and open driptip airflow, I can't handle it for more than a second and even then I have to cough. However, for that split second, the flavour is godly. At 60W to 70W? Well, it's not bad, but if I had to choose, I'd stick with my Goblin Mini at 300C with dual Ti coils @.2Ohms...

As for the X Cube II itself, it's staying home. It's huge... even though I'm 6ft with reasonably sized hands and somewhat long fingers, I just don't see myself carrying it around.

Can't wait to get the dual RBA head and put some Ti in it. Then the TFV4 is coming with me on my Koopor Mini, hehe...

Here are some pics:

To be honest I think the Goblin has better looks, it's compact and the airflow system is designed really creatively, definitely will get one!

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
Since threads are supposed to be closed at 15,000 posts, yeah, the thread will have to be closed eventually.

If you have problems, after the thread is closed, then just start a thread in either the appropriate gear forum or in General Vaping. You will not be left out in the cold :)
Brilliant, thanks!

I'm definitely going to miss it though!
It's been emotional! [emoji26]

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

Hi @Robino1 , Goddess of Mod's's! :) :wub:
tumblr_m0ld9iNIFo1r180rl.gif

Reactions: Robino1

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
To be honest I think the Goblin has better looks, it's compact and the airflow system is designed really creatively, definitely will get one!

Mine looks ugly now because I managed to break the original drptip and the original spare within a week... those pyrex driptips get dirty and ugly pretty darn fast and when they do, you have to wash them... and when you wash them, the darn glass gets all slippery. Both ended up on tiles, in many, many pieces.
So until I get spares, I'm stuck with their 510 adapter and a different driptip. Everything you've read in the reviews about the adapter is true to the very last word. That thing is next to useless and does't stay in place no matter what. It's terribad, I sincerely hope Youde is ashamed they made a completely useless adapter, which can fall out of it's place when you try to vape using it...

Reactions: Lomka

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Had a lil trouble getting the app working right, and the TC upgrades downloaded. Persistence! Everything is working properly now!

I can only speak so far to Stainless mode. The temperature control is markedly different than my IPV4s. Where the IPV4s very rapidly resets to keep the temp, like a very high speed flutter, the Smok is more of a 2 second pulse. Not sure if I am just used to the IPV's way of thinking, but once I get used to it, I may like it as much.

The thing cracks me up though. The flashing disco lights.. what a hilarious gimmick. I don't ALWAYS have em on, but when I do, I'm having fun!
I had bought some of the 4 coil OCC's before it even got here. My the 3 coil it comes with, looks HUGE in comparison to those 4 coils. Anybody else notice that? GOTTA be a good size difference in the tank capacity between the two?

danjaman

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
bristol, england.
Had a lil trouble getting the app working right, and the TC upgrades downloaded. Persistence! Everything is working properly now!

I can only speak so far to Stainless mode. The temperature control is markedly different than my IPV4s. Where the IPV4s very rapidly resets to keep the temp, like a very high speed flutter, the Smok is more of a 2 second pulse. Not sure if I am just used to the IPV's way of thinking, but once I get used to it, I may like it as much.

The thing cracks me up though. The flashing disco lights.. what a hilarious gimmick. I don't ALWAYS have em on, but when I do, I'm having fun!
I had bought some of the 4 coil OCC's before it even got here. My the 3 coil it comes with, looks HUGE in comparison to those 4 coils. Anybody else notice that? GOTTA be a good size difference in the tank capacity between the two?
A few of the coils are slightly different in size, I think the stated 5ml capacity must only be with the smallest coil in, but the size difference isn't really enough to affect the capacity by more than .5ml at the most.

Those triples are definitely beastly though.

I'm having trouble with my triple that came with the tank, I can't take it over 65w anymore because it gives me burnt hits, I'm using ~90% VG juice though.
I heard the quad coil is better for higher VG juice, so might give that one a whirl in the morning.

My triple has been in for at least a week now though and been used mostly more than my SIG 75, anyone else having this problem?

Reactions: Daddy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread