Official ProVari Radius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

emajin9

Jan 19, 2015
usa
OK so I will be reviewing Provape's new piece soon. Very soon. But I feel it's gonna be a BIG fail. Plastic device,single 18650,40 watts, and stable down to .3ohm. No temp control. What's the point? Lolololol Maybe it'll change my mind when it gets here. But I highly doubt it. Lol Stay tuned and‪#‎StaySexy‬. Thats what
Vapingwithtwisted420 said.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Today marks the last day I had a stinkie...two years ago (smoked 2pks/day for 38+ years). On my first vaporversary, I got a P3 (the month wait was excruciating). And now I want me a radius..can't wait!

I haven't read this whole thread yet, any word/guess on TC?
Congrats Zombo...

Way to go!

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
This is what he posted on his page:

Vapingwithtwisted420

2 hrs ·
OK so I will be reviewing Provape's new piece soon. Very soon. But I feel it's gonna be a BIG fail. Plastic device,single 18650,40 watts, and stable down to .3ohm. No temp control. What's the point? Lolololol Maybe it'll change my mind when it gets here. But I highly doubt it. Lol Stay tuned and ‪#‎StaySexy‬

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
  • Deleted by Vape360
  • Reason: Not even close to the truth and seen as slander

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nope, not yet. I did 20k my 1st year, looking for 25 this year, and another bike.

Cubs are so big now. Both of em over 6' and full of testosterone. They are doing well, thanks for asking.

Roaring via Tapatalk.
Yep, them are big cubs. Can they take their dad yet?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
When I was growing up people were loyal to their friends, their grocer, auto mechanic, the corner pharmacy, even engine oil. Brand loyalty is built on trust, and it works both ways, the consumer trusts that they are getting what they paid for and the producer trusts that if a good product is delivered at a fair price, consumers will buy from them in the future.

I feel bad for this generation (in my 50's) loyalty is a foreign concept - they want cheap, they want it yesterday and that's all that matters to them.

My Provari(s) have treated me well, Provape has delivered on a promise they made and have earned my loyalty. I will most certainly purchase a Radius once available.

Now the tough part - Funding my new vape. Anyone interested in buying a slightly used wife?? Crap that wont work, I've been trying to give her away for years.
Cheaper to keep her!!!

LOLz, Jim

Reactions: WindyCityJoe

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

Vapingwithtwisted420

2 hrs ·
OK so I will be reviewing Provape's new piece soon. Very soon. But I feel it's gonna be a BIG fail. Plastic device,single 18650,40 watts, and stable down to .3ohm. No temp control. What's the point? Lolololol Maybe it'll change my mind when it gets here. But I highly doubt it. Lol Stay tuned and ‪#‎StaySexy‬

It's plastic?

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...

Vapingwithtwisted420

2 hrs ·

He's the one with the ridiculous box mod he's trying to sell?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
OK so I will be reviewing Provape's new piece soon. Very soon. But I feel it's gonna be a BIG fail. Plastic device,single 18650,40 watts, and stable down to .3ohm. No temp control. What's the point? Lolololol Maybe it'll change my mind when it gets here. But I highly doubt it. Lol Stay tuned and‪#‎StaySexy‬. Thats what
Vapingwithtwisted420 said.
EDIT: Sorry for mistaking this as your writings.

Next time use proper quotes, OK?!?

Jim

Last edited:

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread