Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell wrapped up season one a while back, you might find the episodes on YouTube or on repeats .. I thought it was an excellent show about Magic .. really, kinda like a "Harry Potter" for adults ..

I.ll see if it's On Demand.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I've set Kingdom to record the series! What is Strnge Norrell? When is it on? I liked Merlin & then it got lost in the channel shuffle. When is it on? I want to set all of them to record. Sherlock was good, then I lost it, too.
Kenna.....if you have netflix......they have Sherlock...;)

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Last edited:

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
This is exactly why I don't worry about you .. ;) .. "Pat may be the strongest guy I know" .. if the fit hits the shan, he'll figure out a way .. come Hell or Low Water .. ;) .. we are composed of such a Motley Crew, in fact, we should do our own version of the Wizard of Oz .. ;)

Feel free to reach out any time, though .. :)
Thanks Willie

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Willie !!!! You have me dancing here and I should be working on my Princess Leia costume ;)...........:lol:

Two ribbons and your bunny slippers outta do just fine!
BigGrin-1.gif

Me either. LOL Just wish I had a pair.

Pat,

Ya continue to amaze and amuse me! Regardless of your heart condition(s), it's one of da biggest I've encountered, my friend!

I'm toying with the idea of driving to town for a pizza. Something I haven't been able to do for a long time.

Day-umit Dave, just do it! Don't ferget da extra cheese and a side of vinegar...

A few seconds of video from today's Phantom 3 quad copter flight:

Still jonesing!!!!

Hey, how 'bout doing your own 'Amazon' pizza Quad delivery and assist da planet. Just don't order a large one loaded 'all da way'!

I drive an Avalanche ... so, I may be biased, but it says : Sexy Beast ..

OK Sandra, ya might need a bit more ribbon and a couple of topside 'bed' struts...

images

Last edited:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell wrapped up season one a while back, you might find the episodes on YouTube or on repeats .. I thought it was an excellent show about Magic .. really, kinda like a "Harry Potter" for adults ..

I liked that series... do they plan on doing a second season?

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Still jonesing!!!!

Hey, how 'bout doing your own 'Amazon' pizza Quad delivery and assist da planet. Just don't order a large one loaded 'all da way'!
I'll do my best to keep ya jonesing with more videos. With your annoyance about the need for a smartphone or tablet with many of the copter systems (don't blame ya, by the way), I think you should look into a setup that can be used with FPV (First Person View) goggles. One of these days I'd like to get me something like that. In general, I believe that using FPV goggles gives a much more detailed view of where the bird is in its environs, enabling significantly more precise and fancy flying.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
So sell the car, get a hi end drone and get delivery pizza.
(Or pick it up with the drone!)

Yes I'm the great problem solver! :D
You'd be amazed, as am I, at the wide range of "high end" drones. B and H Photo has drones from about $20 all the way to over $30K, and most of the most expensive ones require you to buy your own high end camera to put on them.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
By the way have you done your taxes yet Willie. I'm starting mine tonight. Hopefully I have as many negatives as I do positive or I might owe them $12 interest again. Is liquid nicotine a medical deduction?

Pat, I am proud to say that, as the self proclaimed King of the Procrastinators, I did not file an extension this year and filed by 04/15/2015 .. this way, if I decide to file an extension for 2015, I'll have 18 months since I last filed .. and they get the pint of blood ... maybe it's really a gallon .. ?? Pound of Flesh .. ?? All the above .. ;)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Take a late night listen to a classic Tom Waits tune on this lonely Friday night ... good night and pleasant dreams .. and thanks, my friends, for putting up with me for another day ... :)

Sweetest dreams Willie........:wub:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
You'd be amazed, as am I, at the wide range of "high end" drones. B and H Photo has drones from about $20 all the way to over $30K, and most of the most expensive ones require you to buy your own high end camera to put on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread