Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Nah, I'm gonna let you off the hook tonight...I've got a movie to go watch...enjoy your reprieve my dear! ;)

WAIT! Are my choices to have you punish me, or leave?!? You know it hurts kinda good, right?

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
tumblr_nlvs6mNbZE1rku6vno1_400.gif

Uuuuhn, uuuhn, uuuhn.....

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
So we got to try probably over a hundred juices today, but only one place was actually giving out samples so not much of a take-home deal but we still had a great day. Was crazy as we walked up to the hotel vapor was pouring out the door like the place was on fire. The lobby was empty of people but filled with sweet vapor. We went up to the second floor where the convention hall was. Huge hall and so filled with vapor you could not see the other end. Now if it was stinkies we would have been coughing our lungs out but it was no problem at all breathing there. It's so true second hand vapor can't be too awfully bad for you..

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So we got to try probably over a hundred juices today, but only one place was actually giving out samples so not much of a take-home deal but we still had a great day. Was crazy as we walked up to the hotel vapor was pouring out the door like the place was on fire. The lobby was empty of people but filled with sweet vapor. We went up to the second floor where the convention hall was. Huge hall and so filled with vapor you could not see the other end. Now if it was stinkies we would have been coughing our lungs out but it was no problem at all breathing there. It's so true second hand vapor can't be too awfully bad for you..
That sounds like so much fun! I would love to go to a convention. Congratulations on you win here today, too! :)

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
And we have flashy, blinky, stroby lights!

And in the words of the best baseball announcer of all time, the immortal Harry Caray
View attachment 497425

The TFV4 puts out a lot of vapor!

Lol.. I was sittin here on the edge of my chair waitin for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread