Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
My 1st Provari ... black chrome. Can't break the tradition ... looking forward to a black Radius.

IMG_9254.jpg

Dr. Tranny

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Tacoma, WA
Ok, since we are on the subject of price and some incorrect info has been posted, we will provide accurate info.

The Radius will be $199.95. This includes the device, a 18650 battery and the charge/data cable :)

As for the polycarbonate, it's very strong material and we have confirmed this with lots of torture testing. Some of you would turn away if you saw what we put these through.

What flavor of 18650 is going to come with?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ok, since we are on the subject of price and some incorrect info has been posted, we will provide accurate info.

The Radius will be $199.95. This includes the device, a 18650 battery and the charge/data cable :)

As for the polycarbonate, it's very strong material and we have confirmed this with lots of torture testing. Some of you would turn away if you saw what we put these through.

You're killing me. RIGHT in the middle of my yes & no.

COULDN'T have done $259??????? ;)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I'll even take one of the torture tested Radius :blink:

Mee tooooo! (any color)

Yes, See House of Hybrids website for details...

There is also a thread right here in the Provi subforum about it.

I'm looking forward to the polycarb --- Durable and light....and solid color. Thats a win win for me.:wub:

The price is really good, too.
borg_zps0e438979.gif

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL

I wasn't saying it was a bad material, I just wasn't sure how it would work as a material on a mod. I appreciate the information. :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
My 1st Provari ... black chrome. Can't break the tradition ... looking forward to a black Radius.

IMG_9254.jpg

I had heard of one of those before, but I never saw a pic of one before, you have kept in in very good condition!
Very nice. :)

KAS

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
It will be a Samsung 25R cell. This is a great cell with excellent performance! :)

I was going to comment, but you beat me to it. I was going to say it's probably an INR cell, considering those are the safest chemistry available right now, and ProVape are all about safety, and I would have been right. :)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
:lol::Lol::w00t::lol::lol::laugh: Thanks for the chuckles!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Radius!!

I can also confirm that we didn't ship this reviewer a device. He's likely going to buy one and do a review and is just saying this to get attention.

Having read some of his drivel, I simply couldn't imagine you would send him one to review. His name seems quite appropriate to me. Yes it does!

@Vape360, the price is fantastic! I'm really looking forward to ordering a Cabernet on Tuesday! Yes I am!!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Folks, He was repeating what was posted. He is not stating this for himself. Just a copy over of what Twisted posted. :)

Be nice. ;)
And even if that was his opinion.......be nice. ;)
Not everyone has to like what we like...diversity rules the day.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread