GotVapes Playground: New Prize EVERY week. Come Play With Us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Well, I gots mah prize today after usps sent hit round tha world! Was on tha road fom Sept. 23 til today. must be using tha pony express agin, but I thinks they sent tha wrong thang! Instead of Ego-one I got tha smok Fury-5 Wunder if they got hit mixed up with 4lph4num.......'s
Wher's keela

That's not too bad for travel time.

Mine was sent out on 14 Sep and tracking still only shows picked up on that day. Submitted online ticket to USPS and got bs canned response from them. Called them and was told to call their consumer affairs - did that and they still have no clue on where it is. They are supposedly now sending me what they call a recovery form. Have to submit that so they can do more of a search.
I was super happy when I got the shipping notice from GotVapes right after the win - they did great - then USPS has once again dropped the ball.

Reactions: kritter

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Well, I gots mah prize today after usps sent hit round tha world! Was on tha road fom Sept. 23 til today. must be using tha pony express agin, ...
Well, it came from Texas, so it was an international package.

4lph4num3r1c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2015
Well, I gots mah prize today after usps sent hit round tha world! Was on tha road fom Sept. 23 til today. must be using tha pony express agin, but I thinks they sent tha wrong thang! Instead of Ego-one I got tha smok Fury-5 Wunder if they got hit mixed up with 4lph4num.......'s
Wher's keela
I received the smok Fury S that I was supposed to have so they didn't mix us up. Maybe they ran out of the Ego?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
We are just lounging on the beach sipping our umbrella drinks ......hehehehe, I wish :D

Hopefully Keela will pop in soon kritter so she can figure out what happened.
I sure wish USPS would stop messin' with you Mac. I know it has got to be soooooo frustrating for you :( and for Danno and Woody too. They are so good at getting the packages out the door and then USPS either holds them or loses them Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
We are just lounging on the beach sipping our umbrella drinks ......hehehehe, I wish :D

Hopefully Keela will pop in soon kritter so she can figure out what happened.
I sure wish USPS would stop messin' with you Mac. I know it has got to be soooooo frustrating for you :( and for Danno and Woody too. They are so good at getting the packages out the door and then USPS either holds them or loses them Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

USPS doesn't even try to investigate or find things - automatic canned responses both by email and on the phone. I'd like to be able to get face to face with the ones that are pulling this crap.
I've talked with the people at our base post office before and they were helpful to a point as they are sometimes able to get a little extra info but usually they have what I already know.
Consumer affairs "said" they contacted the Sugar Land Post Office and it wasn't there and they don't know where it is.
It's bad enough for this happening once or twice but we know it's a lot more often.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
12072802_909627835781110_6961436981759546285_n.jpg

Credit: Peggy Colemane captured this stunning photo of a Blue Heron

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning everyone................I haven't been around much this week so I am glad there wasn't a game going on.....thanks for the donuts this week Max.............
Missing everyone lots................(numbers too)............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread