Vape wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
On Custard Cloud is a very popular VW flavor. Smurf Cake and Bae Bae Cakes (Smurf Cake with more fruit) are also best sellers. The Guava and the Honeydew are tasty as far as melon flavors go. But if you like lighter fruits in general, I LOVE Prof.Snipes Slytherin Sauce. A fresh pear taste with cream and sweet coconut on the back end. I drip 3mg, max vg, so i don't get the harshness that some people get. Just lots of flavor.

Reactions: K Williams

FiReSTaRT

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2015
Any recommendations for vanilla custard, fruit(melons, mango), and fruit pastries?

Vanilla custard - On Cloud Custard... Loved the sample, ordered more
Fruit pastries - Dutch Apple Pie is pretty good in that regard, but the Bananza Nut Bread is my all time fav, out of the 11 VW juices I've tried so far

Haven't tried their straight up fruit juices but will be giving the Green Apple Envy a shot. Will post up a review.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Vanilla custard - On Cloud Custard... Loved the sample, ordered more
Fruit pastries - Dutch Apple Pie is pretty good in that regard, but the Bananza Nut Bread is my all time fav, out of the 11 VW juices I've tried so far

Haven't tried their straight up fruit juices but will be giving the Green Apple Envy a shot. Will post up a review.
I did not enjoy their straight up fruit juices at all. Strawberry didn't like. Grape didn't like (though if you like grape soda you might enjoy that one).

Probably my most hated of their juices so far was pineapple. Blech it's gross like a burnt/cooked pineapple taste I just found it horrid. Could barely even finish the sample. Sucks too because I really like pineapple.

So because of my experience with their straight flavours I have stuck with the blends. The blends are much better imo.

ETA : Oh and of course the exception has been Pearadise which I absolutely love. Go figure.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
I did not enjoy their straight up fruit juices at all. Strawberry didn't like. Grape didn't like (though if you like grape soda you might enjoy that one).

Probably my most hated of their juices so far was pineapple. Blech it's gross like a burnt/cooked pineapple taste I just found it horrid. Could barely even finish the sample. Sucks too because I really like pineapple.

So because of my experience with their straight flavours I have stuck with the blends. The blends are much better imo.

ETA : Oh and of course the exception has been Pearadise which I absolutely love. Go figure.
Might I ask what level of nicotine you're using? I've been ordering at 12mg and found that alot of fruit flavors (not just VW's) tend to be harsh or bitter. At 6mg they're much better.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Might I ask what level of nicotine you're using? I've been ordering at 12mg and found that alot of fruit flavors (not just VW's) tend to be harsh or bitter. At 6mg they're much better.
Hmmm those I had at 9 mg so maybe that was the problem. I do 6 in my mini protanks and 3 on my subtanks now. Maybe I will try pineapple again. I really wanted to enjoy that one.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Are yall steeping them? They really do change with a little age. (S+C)2 has a candy flavor when fresh, but after a few weeks it tastes more like natural strawberry to me. A lot of their juices I like right off the truck, but some need time.

I order 3 and 6mg, max VG with flavor boost.
Always steep at least a month. Air out for 12 hours when I first get them also.

Bacong

Oct 10, 2015
21499278584_ae0373c070_c.jpg

Just got this order in. 3 free samples too! 120ml of juice for 22 bucks shipped. Love it. Speed steeping now, the double rainbow is decent out of the box but it's already better after some steeping. The fruit hoops is pretty damned good after 2 hours of speed steeping.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
21499278584_ae0373c070_c.jpg

Just got this order in. 3 free samples too! 120ml of juice for 22 bucks shipped. Love it. Speed steeping now, the double rainbow is decent out of the box but it's already better after some steeping. The fruit hoops is pretty damned good after 2 hours of speed steeping.
Let me know how Pinkle Twinkle is please? I ordered one with extra flavor, 12mg. After two months of steeping it was weak. Couldn't even taste the nicotine. If yours is better then I know it was just a mix up. I did hit them with an order for 18 different flavors. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread