Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
To be honest I don't really remember, but they are all in the sub forum, springs, battery levels and connections, I think I read a few other ones but not sure. It was a lot more problems than you ever saw than with the 2'5's, then getting the up dates was also reported to be a pain as well.

KAS
There are zero issues with my P3 :) Wonderful device.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think that might be the only P3 I'd want.......just for its looks [emoji14]

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Having been one of the schmucks who purchased TWO of the original "never to be made again!" Ti's, at the original "never to be made again!" prices, I was kind of hoping that the Radius pushed the Stealth Ti P3 down a few notches on the wallet-ladder.

Like you, it's the one that I want (sing it, Olivia-Newton John!).

But my plans, once again, have been foiled. I feel like The (a) Joker to ProVape's "Batman".

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I am really curious why no banter yet on the three buttons and the possibility of what the menu flow might be. Could it be a simpler ladder type construct, scrolling? what have the evil scientists been up to in their laboratory playing with a three button interface. I would like to think that some major undertakings have occurred... What say you @Vape360

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Even if the price comes down..unless something drastically changes in my life, I just can't afford a stealth new.
It's why I'm hoping to win one of these Radii.....if I have to save up to buy one....I may have enough by the time provape releases another new mod [emoji14]

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Having been one of the schmucks who purchased TWO of the original "never to be made again!" Ti's, at the original "never to be made again!" prices, I was kind of hoping that the Radius pushed the Stealth Ti P3 down a few notches on the wallet-ladder.

Like you, it's the one that I want (sing it, Olivia-Newton John!).

But my plans, once again, have been foiled. I feel like The (a) Joker to ProVape's "Batman".
:lol: yeah, they sucked me in too DP, I actually got bit a bit hard on that one, had a mini, wanted another and they disappeared from the site. So then I ordered a regular Ti. The very next day, the Ti-Mini re-appeared on the site. I would have had a black and blue .... if my knees were double jointed! All good in the end though, I love them both, psssst, don't tell the regular that I really like the mini better ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Even if the price comes down..unless something drastically changes in my life, I just can't afford a stealth new.
It's why I'm hoping to win one of these Radii.....if I have to save up to buy one....I may have enough by the time provape releases another new mod [emoji14]

And I wish you luck.

Truly.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
It's Friday EVERYONE and welcome to my favorite things...(cue Oprah themed music) :banana:

Now for the good stuff.... We are going to add two more Radius' to the prize pool here on ECF. Now three lucky winners will be picked on Oct 16th to win a brand new Radius.

There is also another contest going at Facebook and instagram so if you want to join those you can increase your odds. To clarify, the FB and Instagram contest is not related to this one, so they have their own prizes and don't share with your entries here at ECF. :thumb:

Pure Awesomeness! Thanks Vape360 :) for the chance to win one of these beauties

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:lol: yeah, they sucked me in too DP, I actually got bit a bit hard on that one, had a mini, wanted another and they disappeared from the site. So then I ordered a regular Ti. The very next day, the Ti-Mini re-appeared on the site. I would have had a black and blue .... if my knees were double jointed! All good in the end though, I love them both, psssst, don't tell the regular that I really like the mini better ;)

I know it was you and me, E. No regrets either, but DAYUM! :laugh:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
I am really curious why no banter yet on the three buttons and the possibility of what the menu flow might be. Could it be a simpler ladder type construct, scrolling? what have the evil scientists been up to in their laboratory playing with a three button interface. I would like to think that some major undertakings have occurred... What say you @Vape360
I will actually miss the one button. For all the complaints I've seen, I loved the one button menu! More buttons, more problems, just my opinion. All the same, I will have one. I always go black, but I'm contemplating going out on a ledge with this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread