Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015
I'm sure I don't know. The contest is supposed to be going to the 15th, and if the last 25 are given Monday, we have a space/time continuum issue.
I think our side ends Monday, probably a random 20 draw then a trivia blast for the last five...:shock:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I hope that @angelphyre is finished with dinner and cleanup! As soon as she is done brushing her teeth and sharpening her tongue, maybe she'll be back?
Oh I finished dinner long ago darlin'...just got through watching our first movie of the night, Jupiter Ascending, and we're about to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron...I'll be back once we finish that one...are you missing me darlin'? :D

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Woooohooooo!
I just got home from work and found out I won one! Thank You @SmokeyJoe and ECF!

Thanks for all the Congrats!

Form filled out and sent! I chose basic Black!
Congrats again darlin'...I'm so happy for you! :D

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Oh I finished dinner long ago darlin'...just got through watching our first movie of the night, Jupiter Ascending, and we're about to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron...I'll be back once we finish that one...are you missing me darlin'? :D

I thought that movie was terrible (Jupiter Ascending). And I had one too many at dinner when me and the wife went to see Age of Ultron....I fell asleep in the theatre :oops:

Last edited:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I thought that movie was terrible. And I had one too many at dinner when me and the wife went to see Age of Ultron....I fell asleep in the theatre :oops:
I did that years ago when Ninja and I went to see The Last Samurai...didn't even have a drink, 5 mins into the movie I was done! Missed the entire movie lol

Reactions: f1vefour

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
So playing with skin ideas...
Any like kittys and angels?
image.jpeg
image.jpg

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I did that years ago when Ninja and I went to see The Last Samurai...didn't even have a drink, 5 mins into the movie I was done! Missed the entire movie lol

I was PO'd, $11 down the tube and I missed a movie I had been really wanting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread