By Leo : Attys, mods, Drip-tips, tanks [CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Have you checked to see that the holes are lined up with the screw and that you can see a gap. @qorax explained it best in one of his tips videos. That was a big improvement to my use of them. I also make sure the tank or mod channels are lined up as well.
Sure have!

I've only got the one, so I'm afraid to modify her.
Of COURSE she is beautiful as designed, and works great for me!
That being said, I feel like my vaping style has shifted since I first bought her, and now I require a little more airflow...cuz when I try to hit it the way I do now, she floods cuz I'm pulling too hard...and more airflow would fix that. Which means I could keep her in action!

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
If we have a Sophia v1 - will the deck be available alone? to upgrade current Sophias with the new deck without ceramics?

From the ΣΟΦΙΑ v2 thread:

Question: Any parts compatible with V1 or do we need to purchase all new?

Billie: No, unfortunately everything is new, including the threading of the top part, for better liquid flow

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
Have you checked to see that the holes are lined up with the screw and that you can see a gap. @qorax explained it best in one of his tips videos. That was a big improvement to my use of them.

Think of it again - Sophia the Youngest will keep this kind of airflow adjustment, I suppose?

I never opened up airflow completely, i.e. the holes were not quite lined up with the screw. Somewhere about 3/4. So if this adjusting mechanism is the same (and it is, as far as I can see it on the pics), only the air hole somewhat bigger, closing it a bit more could help against unwished for airiness.

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Think of it again - Sophia the Youngest will keep this kind of airflow adjustment, I suppose?

I never opened up airflow completely, i.e. the holes were not quite lined up with the screw. Somewhere about 3/4. So if this adjusting mechanism is the same (and it is, as far as I can see it on the pics), only the air hole somewhat bigger, closing it a bit more could help against unwished for airiness.
The V2 will not have adjustable air flow on board. We moved the air holes a bit higher, so they won't get restricted by the mod it is on. The change in air flow is very small, because however big we make the side holes, the air will go through the center pin, which can not get bigger than a few tenths of a mm, because of the space limitations. It has the perfect air flow for mouth to lung draws, meaning the perfect amount of air mixing with the vapor produced to maximize flavor. If though, it is airy for you, which I doubt, you can put the classic 6x1 oring on the base to half the air flow :)

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
Isn't this bench uncomfortable?
The ΣΟΦΙΑ v2 had to come out some time. It was ready when the Calix was ready. We just gave priority to the Calix. The Apollo is out of stock for 2 months for the same reason, so we had to. I am very sorry for the delay :(
The program has been made though and the Calix is of course on it ( side air flow, new sleeves, etc. )

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
The ΣΟΦΙΑ v2 had to come out some time. It was ready when the Calix was ready. We just gave priority to the Calix. The Apollo is out of stock for 2 months for the same reason, so we had to. I am very sorry for the delay :(
The program has been made though and the Calix is of course on it ( side air flow, new sleeves, etc. )
Well thank you Billie!

I'm just getting restless with the rest of the natives! [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

I'll be excited to try a Sophia v2, as my poor Sophia v1 just hasn't seen the rotation time it deserves...I think I'm starting to vape less these days...[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

New gear always changes that!

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe

I hope everything proceeds smooth for you. So your schedule is now Apollo - Calix - Sophia in this order?
(I don't ask "when", it does not make any sense because I see you are under pressure, I mean only the order).

Billie-cig

Unregistered - Closed
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Athens,Greece
www.byLeo.eu
I hope everything proceeds smooth for you. So your schedule is now Apollo - Calix - Sophia in this order?
(I don't ask "when", it does not make any sense because I see you are under pressure, I mean only the order).
The Cage v2 will be done tomorrow, because we are out of tanks for the ΣΟΦΙΑ v2. On Wednesday the Apollo will go into production and after that the Calix. What takes the most time are the SS cups, which will be for both the Apollo and the Calix. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread